[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 577

margaret:

Hello!

Circus on a dart, not a trade....Once again, nothing good is happening in Europe and the euro is climbing

2012.01.27 13:27:51 *Done not enough to protect eurozone from Greek debt default - Soros

With what goes up, we will fix that today)))) And Jorik washed his eyes, he will buy more on the kickback))))

emotraid:

Yup, already googled it, the Japanese are cunning people, they complicate everything, instead of just drinking tea they make ceremonies, you even have to teach them to eat with forks, let alone candles... but a dragon with a head and shoulders on three Indians with a hammer under a fork is beautiful... .... by the time you learn all this crap, you'll be a millionaire ))))))))

or get tired of being one. )))))

jonni:
It's a bullish marubozu)))))))))))) Strong candle, either a bearish break or a strong bullish trend will continue.

I do not know, I speak from memory, what I read from the gurus )))) And the gurus said that marubozu is usually a weak candle )))

strangerr:

With what goes up, we'll fix it today))))) And Zhorik washed his eyes, he'll buy more on the rebound))))

You should, the Japanese are good in this respect. This anilise works very well if you use it properly...

artikul:

I don't know, I'm speaking from memory, what I've read from the gurus )))) And the gurus said that marubozu is usually a weak candle ))))

So right they taught you, so no - energizers serve me)))))))))))))))

What a strong little boy!

strangerr:

With what goes up, we'll fix it today))))) And Jorik is blurring his eyes, he'll buy some more on the pullback))))
Trade's going like 1 a.m....no volumes?

nikelodeon:

You shouldn't, the Japanese are good at that. This anilise works very well if you use it well...

Analyzing any candles without volume is................ there are no words.

margaret:
trading is going on like it's 1am...is there no volume?

Because they raised it, and now they fix it and sell it quietly so as not to scare the bulls away)))

strangerr:

So they taught you the right way, so no - give me the energies)))))))))))))))

That's why they say the eu is a weak currency )))) It's covered in maruboz like pimples ))))