[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 47

emotraid:

coolss, I just got a set of Japanese dippers and shampoos made of shrimp and seaweed ))))))

bought the whole thing ............

Better stay away! !! ...... tomorrow friday......+christmas...... anything can happen (only old god knows what) ..... better go to church ..... and then settle down and fight ))))))

Now that, Tantrik, is a good entry if the amers hold, they did once today, early in their session, bought, held, then abruptly put away buying and dropped))) But too steep volume for a divorce this time.

Tantrik:
on the volumes bought?

How do you know they are on the bay ? .... maybe fixing ? .... maybe on sell ?

Evgen157:

Better stay out of it! ...... tomorrow friday......+christmas...... anything can happen (god only knows what will happen) ..... better go to church ..... and then settle down and fight ))))))

i don't need the money and i don't give a fuck about christmas and there's scary men in dresses wailing in church, it's scary and nauseating))))))))

Evgen157:

How do we know they're on the bay? .... .... maybe on sell ?

I know, I read the instructions)))

Evgen157:

How do we know they're on the bay? .... maybe a fix ? .... maybe on sell ?
above price sell, below buy - they are pending on the futures (haven't watched Stranger myself :)))

strangerr:

I know, I've read the instructions)))

Can you be more specific?

emotraid:

I don't need the money and I don't give a shit about Christmas and there are scary men in dresses wailing in a church, it's scary and nauseating))))))))

are the witches going to the coven tomorrow or after?

Evgen157:

Can you be more specific?

I won't rewrite it))) There are threads on MT5, and on other forums, about it.

strangerr:

I won't rewrite it))) There are branches on MT5, and on other forums for that matter.

Got it (( will google.....

It would just be quicker to get the gist of it from your words... You make it short and clear... time = money....)))