[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 45

DragonSL:

If the Eurochip is 1.20-1.25

Realistically, the working corridor is 1.215-1.24

I don't want to get into chif, I need to work out the euramax, I'm already losing money as soon as I start trading, my horns are petrified, I need to put up walls ))))))

emotraid:

I don't want to get into chif, I need to deal with the euramax, I'm already in losers as soon as I start trading, my horns are already petrified, I need to put up walls ))))))

You're having a sauna in the locker room?!

DragonSL:

Three Indians, the eu has a chance now more than ever for a very steep turnaround:

P.S. And long term I believe in 1.20+

It's like a cult, all believers))))

Tantrik:
is there a bathhouse in the henhouse?!

coolss, i just got a set of japanese mace and shampoos made of shrimp and seaweed ))))))

bought it all on fire ............

Tantrik:
Well, here come the bulls and my buy limit didn't work :(( (2 pts. regretted)
but maybe it will come (and to a stop)

Tantrik:
or maybe it will (and will come to a stop)
January 5. /Dow Jones/. The euro fell to another session low of $1.2784, its lowest level since September 2010. Arup Chatterjee of Barclays Capital notes that there seems to be no respite in the near future. According to him, a large number of debt auctions are scheduled for early this year in Europe, which could create serious problems amid the region's ongoing crisis. While the results of the auctions may have met modest expectations, like the results of Thursday's auction in France, there is no way of telling who is buying bonds, while secondary markets still point to significant concerns, the analyst adds. If borrowing costs for Europe's most troubled countries continue to rise, it is likely to be another blow to the single European currency, Chatterjee says. In his view, the euro will fall to the region of $1.20 in the next 3 months.

margaret:
January 5. /Dow Jones/. The euro fell to another session low of $1.2784, its lowest level since September 2010. Arup Chatterjee of Barclays Capital notes that there seems to be no respite in the near future. According to him, a large number of debt auctions are scheduled for early this year in Europe, which could create serious problems amid the region's ongoing crisis. While the results of the auctions may have met modest expectations, like the results of Thursday's auction in France, there is no way of telling who is buying bonds, while secondary markets still point to significant concerns, the analyst adds. If borrowing costs for Europe's most troubled countries continue to rise, it is likely to be another blow to the single European currency, Chatterjee says. In his view, the euro will fall to the region of $1.20 in the next 3 months.

That's right, but it hasn't learned how to fall beautifully under the ruler yet)))

What's the word on gold?

Arup chatterjee who is that? the new longshanks ))))

The Baxoena is ready to back the dollar: the dieeeeeeeeeve:

margaret:
5 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro fell to another session low of $1.2784, its lowest level since September 2010. Arup Chatterjee of Barclays Capital notes that there seems to be no respite in the near future. According to him, a large number of debt auctions are scheduled for early this year in Europe, which could create serious problems amid the region's ongoing crisis. While the results of the auctions may have met modest expectations, like the results of Thursday's auction in France, there is no way of telling who is buying bonds, while secondary markets still point to significant concerns, the analyst adds. If borrowing costs for Europe's most troubled countries continue to rise, it is likely to be another blow to the single European currency, Chatterjee says. In his view, the euro will fall to the region of $1.20 in the next 3 months.
January 5. /Tantrik/. The euro will now take my buy-limit at 1.2786 and start rising. Tomorrow it will reach 1.30 on the pelroys and I'll close my buy. And then it may fall to 1.20 - time is the same. Somewhere like that. :)))