[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 53

artikul:

Time to buy ))))

No (((

Poor euora is in the slot like a cockroach, buy it already or I have bai again ))))

And I wrote back in December that this will be the case, and that is not all - the target is 1.20 - 1.18 - and then I do not know - if the "uncles" need the price to go up - no - we will trade deutschmarks.......

What other milk marks? There has to be a bounce, at least at 1.30

emotraid:
what other milk marks? there should be a bounce at least by 1.30

it's not milk marks but deutsch marks - the former currency of Germany - if the eurik goes broke i think the Germans will go back to their old currency - the Brits were staring into the water without giving up the pound and not adopting the euro ...

time will tell....

When we get these stamps, we'll trade them, but I don't believe it, maybe someone needs such a Euro, maybe they dug a hole and then will jump)))

Emotraid, if you're so keen on buying... maybe you should go for gold instead of the euro... although the Non-Farm Payrolls may go up today... but I don't think for long.

emotraid:

When we get these stamps, we'll trade them, but I don't believe it, maybe someone needs such a Euro, maybe they dug a hole and then will jump)))

only down ...

SkustaS:
Emotraid, if you're so keen on buying... maybe you should go for gold instead of the euro... although the Non-Farm Payrolls may go up today... but I don't think for long.

Nah I don't think so, I only do the EUR and I don't have much of a deposit for gold)))

Mathemat:
Who are you asking?
strangerr.
I joined your question too.