[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 44

5 January. /Dow Jones/. The euro's troubles are becoming a positive factor for the US dollar index, which rose to its highest level in a year, climbing 0.83% above 80.854. If this rise proves sustainable, it will confirm what some analysts have identified as a "double bottom" for the dollar. This could signal the start of a bull market for the dollar. According to technical analysts, resistance for the index is located at 81.158 and support is at 80.183.

Frogman:

But it will be very slow... and not terrible 1.20 -- concrete.

margaret:
January 5. /Dow Jones/. The euro's troubles are becoming a positive factor for the US dollar index, which rose to its highest level in a year, rising 0.83% above 80.854. If this rise proves sustainable, it will confirm what some analysts have identified as a "double bottom" for the dollar. This could signal the start of a bull market for the dollar. According to technical analysts, resistance for the index is located at 81.158 and support is at 80.183.

First there will be another correction as the dollar did not break through the channel, if it does not break through overnight with the Asians, I'll put everything on gold ))))

(Breakout possible in case of another intervention by the Swiss and Japanese National Banks)

DragonSL:

Frogman:

But it will be very slow... and not terrible 1.20 -- concrete.

Here come the bulls and my buy limit didn't work :(( (2 pts. regretted)

Tantrik:
Well, here come the bulls, and my buy limit didn't work :(( (2 pts. sorry)

On eurochief, it doesn't count - it's for beginners (slow motion).

I'll buy a new one and go to 1.31 without stopping, right? )))

DragonSL:

On the Eurochip, it doesn't count - it's for beginners (slow motion).
would be at breakeven by now :((, euro/franc i trade the other way. (go smoke).

Three Indians, the eu has a chance now more than ever for a very steep turnaround:

P.S. And long term I believe in 1.20+

emotraid:

If on the Eurochip the corridor is 1.20-1.25

The real working corridor is 1.215-1.24.

emotraid:

who knows? how long will it go to 31 unlikely.