[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 39

Something, Tantrik, has been growing morbidly curious about your income lately, not good)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:
Something, Tantrik, has been growing unhealthy lately with your earnings, not good for you)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
All the big profits on demo accounts! Real is micro.(the main trend is positive)(the piggybacker is gone)

Tantrik:
All the big gains on demo accounts! Real - micro.(the main trend is positive)

You do not bullshit us, come on, sit down and write the banks, account numbers, in general, lay everything out)))

lotos7:
..and where will the eu stumble today...?????
about today - don't know... but the following hurdle levels: 1.28, 1.2700/03, 1.2663/50 (it should be a strong pullback from here), and then the most interesting level 1.2585

strangerr:

Don't bullshit us, sit down and write down the banks, account numbers, in general, lay it all out)))
and the phone number!!! the director's phone number.

margaret:
I don't know about today... but the next hurdle levels are: 1.28, 1.2700/03, 1.2663/50 (from here, in theory, there should be a strong bounce), and then the most interesting level 1.2585

And you, madam, are in the same place(((.

strangerr:

And you, madam, are in the same place(((.
I'm not predicting, I'm writing resistance levels...

margaret:
I'm not predicting, I'm writing resistance levels...

And I want to go up)))

strangerr:

And I want up))))
Do you want a tambourine?! Are you the one who got infected with the word 'want' on MT5?

margaret:
Do you want a tambourine?! Are you the one who got infected with the word "want" on MT5?

There)))) And Tantrik has a tambourine)))