[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 33

Who knows, my signal is firmly down on the hour, although it could be false.... Same as yours...... :)))))))

strangerr:

What happened to the candles?

I just happened to walk in. Drunk. Good to see people who don't believe in the euphoria drain. Makes you wonder about unearthly forms of love and reproduction.

Good luck, gentlemen.

Kitsan:

What happened to the candles?

They withered away)))

Pig-saurus, hello, have you come to congratulate us on the past and the coming ones?)))

strangerr:

Suck it up)))

Porksaurus, hi, have you come to congratulate us on the past and the coming ones?)))

Yes and yes! Is there something weird about that?

Svinozavr:
Yes and yes! Is there something weird about it?

You usually come in for a fight)))

Svinozavr:

I just happened to walk in. Drunk. Good to see people who don't believe in the euphoria drain. Makes you wonder about unearthly forms of love and reproduction.

Good luck, gentlemen.

Alive!? Happy New Year! (ghouls wanted for sausage...). Evra!? will be out - put your stops. Bought 1.2915

strangerr:

You usually come in for a fight)))

I'm not confused with anyone else, am I?

God... quantum bullshit again. The cat's been eaten! It's not in the box!

On the day, a corrective move up may meet resistance at 1.2946 -1.2955, if broken, the target may be the call 1.2980 . Current position is buy, one hour timeframe.

The collapse of the eu is an old story, but oil - I think the eu will rise after all