[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 240

nikelodeon:

why the uptake all of a sudden???? Most likely penetrating lines and that if we close Monday below today's cloze....
If we close above 27 before the close, there will be no takeover - D1 chart

There may also be an energon on H4 :))))))))

margaret:

There was a top, and the weekly candle is just the opposite...

I don't know what to do with these sells, I'm already getting a call to celebrate the New Year old style and I'm sitting here thinking...

how to advise here :)))) (week 28 August - I count full absorption including shadows)

Sales climax the other day, waiting for confirmation on buy, low is likely to renew:

Weeks. Increased volume and zero downside moves for the week. The answer to the question where the volume is pouring in is up to you:

nikelodeon:

ENERGON... Yes, there is such a thing and if you look at the volumes, the red bar, too, is a very good signal upwards. But already on Monday, now I do not want to postpone the position to the weekend....though I may open....

By the way, pay attention to more things: 1) Red and purple bars stand next to each other and form a fractal. The signal is called - put out the light, pour the oil )))) It is the one that started the decline today. You can see it on my screenshot. 2) Three identical cold or warm bars in a row is also a very important (rather a prognostic) signal, but one has to wait for the next fractal.)

margaret:

There was a top, and the weekly candle is just the opposite...

I don't know what to do with these sells, I'm already getting a call to celebrate the New Year old style and I'm sitting here thinking...

50/50 and celebrate))

artikul:

By the way, also pay attention to these things: 1) Red and purple bars are next to each other and form a fractal. The signal is called - turn off the light, drain the oil )))) It is the one that started the decline today. You can see it on my screenshot. 2) Three identical cold or warm bars in a row is also a very important signal, but we should wait for the fractal.

I wish I had more information, because I've already made some crosses with my levels, but I don't get the whole picture....

Tantrik:
how can one advise here :)))) (week 28 Aug - I consider a full absorption including the shadows)

This is understandable, we can see that it could be a downside update, maybe on Monday we open with a gap down and it could go lower before it closes the window, or maybe not.... There is no doubt it is a reversal, so I cannot close it as I might get on the way down on Monday in case of a gap...

And it's still sitting on a pierced 127 phyb

margaret:
This is understandable, we can see that it could be a downside update, maybe on Monday we open with a gap down and it could go lower before the window closes, or maybe not.... there is no doubt that it is a reversal, that is why i cannot close it, because if i gap on monday i might get on the outgoing train...
below the low to put the TP? where are the sells coming from?

Tantrik:
put the TP below the low? where are the sells coming from?
The highs are ok, but the lowest is 1.3715