[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 477

nikelodeon:

Then you're even cooler than I got up... Well done...!!! I just missed the flash a bit.... stranger i think too....

The EUR has been on the rise for two weeks now, so why dont i buy it? )))

strangerr:

2012.01.24 06:31:50 '15795': order was opened : #11579978 buy 0.05 EURUSD at 1.2996 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

I wrote last night: 1.2994-1.3075.

Huh, well then of course you and ema have outbid us.... OOO!!!! let's have a little competition, if you choose the direction is not a problem. Let's have a contest to see who has the best position. I.e. who will have a better price for the position..... How's that for a contest? So... have some fun.... And then who's going to close the position better.....

nikelodeon:

Huh, well then of course you and ema have jumped us.... OOO!!!! let's have a little competition, if choosing a direction is not a problem. Let's have a contest to see who has the best position. I.e. who will have a better price for the position..... How's that for a competition? So... have some fun.... And then who's gonna close better.....

This kind of fun could get expensive.

nikelodeon:

Huh, well then of course you and ema have jumped us.... OOO!!!! let's have a little competition, if choosing a direction is not a problem. Let's have a contest to see who can do better with the position. I.e. who will have a better price for the position..... How's that for a competition? So... have some fun.... And then who's going to close the position the hardest.....
You don't stand a chance against Strange.

looks like a false start ))))

Salavatka:
You don't stand a chance against Strange.

Come on!!!! Now we're on equal footing... He's with Gunn, I'm with Demark.......

I think the 4 o'clock divert is starting!

nikelodeon:

Huh, well then of course you and ema have jumped us.... OOO!!!! let's have a little competition, if choosing a direction is not a problem. Let's have a contest to see who can do better with the position. I.e. who will have a better price for the position..... How's that for a competition? So... have some fun.... And then who's going to close the position better.....

i need the money, not who's the smartest, fastest and widest )))) I closed the order and wait what will happen next, now it will roll back a bit and i'll buy again, no signal to sell ))))

emotraid:

I need the money, not who is the smartest, fastest and widest )))) I closed the order and am waiting for what will happen next, now it will roll back a bit and I will buy again, I do not have a signal to sell)))

So why did you close it? Couldn't you put it in Boo?