[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 211

emotraid:

and all night we were going uphill and now the merc goat behind us is saying something about the promise that the euro will be the first currency on Mars and back uphill again ))))

Forex is sometimes like a bluff game... There are a lot of scams.

strangerr:

That's not what I'm worried about.)

There's a nice descending resistance on the daily chart, we would have touched...

strangerr:

As Tantrik says - so do not fall))))

I see, I should have waited more, one quid at the current profit can be lost ))))

barfly13:

There's a nice downward resistance on the daily, would have touched...

By the way, yeah... I hadn't noticed.

barfly13:

Nice downward resistance on the daily, would have touched...

A short-term sell-off:

Man, that's what it means to enter without a signal... I'm in a slump..... :(((((

nikelodeon:
Man, that's what it means to enter without a signal... I'm in a slump..... :(((((

open a counter order, double it ))))

emotraid:

open a counter-order, but double it ))))

And then it also went)))

UBS Cuts 2012 Year-End EUR/USD Forecast

0823 GMT UBS cuts 2012 year-end EUR/USD forecast to 1.15 from 1.25 previously and 1.10 from 1.20 by end-2013. "We expect the single currency to exhibit further weakness throughout 2012 and are formally lowering our forecasts to reflect that view," UBS says. The bank also lowers its end-2012 EUR/GBP forecast to 0.80. UBS adds that the relative strength of the US economy compared to the EU and the UK means that both the pound and the euro will clock up further falls against the greenback. EUR/USD at 1.2858, EUR/GBP at 0.8366. (eva.szalay

Predicts that 1.15 will be the end of the year.

strangerr:

And then it also went)))

Exactly, we know this... then you look and Kolya Marzhov is already knocking on the door.... with these tactics, the dep is loaded heavily.... I'm thinking of sitting out the minutes, it looks like we're drawing down again....