[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 207

nikelodeon:

I'm already sold, I had a signal on the minutes, and on 5 minutes too, but it was with a slippage, but I had a signal down on the minutes just now. But it's minutes.... it's all fleeting....

but it's a minute, russo trader ash 1 oblico morale )))) but better on ash 4 but i'm not so good there yet

Guys, trading a trend for half a year and saying you're cool is not serious in our circles. Right now I think there is a GLOBAL trend change going on. Of course there will be pullbacks, but mostly I think the trend will change to uptrend. Not right away, but still, let's see how much money we can make..... when the trend changes....

nikelodeon:
Shit, I got cold feet and closed with a microprofit....
Calm down! ))))))))))))) "Our Russia"

jonni:

Yeah, it's not about the TF, it's all about pips, they're all pips in Africa))))))

That's why I asked about the TF. It's not realistic to see a 200 pips profit on the minutes)))))

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Get a big monitor )

Bye all, now I'm waiting

nikelodeon:
I regret it now :((((
my top sell is 2850 - open! - if in doubt talk to mobile for optimism!

MobileMan:

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Get a big monitor.)
Yeah, I'll save some money and go to MegaByte to buy a monitor))))))

Wait to sell on the clock, there's no signal there yet..... I'm honing my system, and I'm very happy with my signals on the minutes. Especially when they are in colour with all the frames. I don't know what will be the signal on the hours, but it will be good if the price goes down. Since all the conditions for selling are in place, now we have to wait for the move down. or rather, the signal on the hour will be when the hour closes below the minimum 3 bars ago....

emotraid:

but but a minute, russo trader ash 1 oblico morale )))) or better on ash 4 but I'm not very good there yet
I'm not even very good on H1)))) But I'm trying, I'm trying) I haven't lost the whole deposit yet))))

MobileMan:

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) get a big monitor )

You should have three monitors on top of each other, elders wrote about three screens and you'll stop drinking immediately, try watching three at once )))