[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 713

rigc:

Wouldn't it be silly for people to just follow his lead?

Which he does not call for, and neither does anyone else on this forum....

everybody shares his VISION of the market that is all ...

it is up to each one to decide how to trade ...

If you have a lot of cash, of course you can trade that way. But it's too aggressive and risky. THE MARKET DOES NOT FORGIVE IT...

No comment. You can see everything.

:

fqbj:

If you have a lot of cash, of course you can trade that way. But it's too aggressive and risky trading. THE MARKET WON'T FORGIVE IT...

Guys, enough. I trade low-risk. I haven't lost money for over half a year, at least. And yesterday I traded aggressively from 3.5 to 208 quid. And I'm not stopping there. I'll try to make 10K in one day from a hundred to make you even more envious. And you continue to trade non-aggressively, earning pennies and you're going to sell out in the end anyway. Even in aggressive trading you can build a system with correct withdrawals (in time) and it will be even more profitable than a non-aggressive one. Yes, maybe I'll lose 5 times my $100 depo, but it'll be worth it, because I'll earn a lot more on the 6th time.

P.S. By the way, right now I would go in with a double depo to sell

MobileMan:

Guys, come on. I'm a low-risk trader. Well, I haven't lost money in over six months, at least. And yesterday I traded aggressively from 3.5 to 208 quid. And I'm not stopping there. I'll try to make 10K in one day from a hundred to make you even more envious. And you continue to trade non-aggressively, earning pennies and you're going to sell out in the end anyway. Even in aggressive trading you can build a system with correct withdrawals (in time) and it will be even more profitable than a non-aggressive one. Yes, maybe I will lose 5 times my 100$ depo, but it will be worth it, because I will earn more on the 6th time.

In January we saw your trading in all its glory.

strangerr:

It's all baby talk, in January we saw your trade in all its glory.

It's your baby talk! What are you talking to me about a trade that's not over yet?! When I close those sells, I'll show you the state, so there won't be any questions.

strangerr:

This is all childish nonsense, in January we saw your trading in all its glory.

Stranger, listen, there are no visionaries here - no one can tell you exactly where the price will be tomorrow....

Everyone makes mistakes and everyone has their own strategy...

I can't understand what you're getting at.... to the man?

I, for example, do not trade like him, but that is not a reason to find someone to blame and kill him...

MobileMan:

That's baby talk for you! What are you telling me now about a trade that's not over yet?! When I close those sells, I'll show you the state, so there won't be any questions.

Do I need it? All I had to do was see a 537-point drawdown and listen to three weeks of "Where will it go?"

strangerr:

Do I need one? All I had to do was see a 537 point drawdown and listen to three weeks of wailing, "Where will it go?"
Well,a slump is better than a sinking.... and a lot of people have that,so....

With all due respect to Stranger, I note that Mobile, for all his faults, is very often right in his predictions. And to attack him just because he has an unconventional stance and adios behavior I consider weakness. I do not support his trading. But as many people as there are opinions. And Mobile's opinion is entitled to life.

strangerr:

Do I need it? It was enough for me to see a drawdown of 537 points and listen to three weeks of lamentation: "Where will it go?"

And if a drawdown of 537 pips is followed by a profit of 1000 pips, then it will be considered a normal trade?

P.S. Still, I took a risk and entered the double depo at 1.3033. Let's see what happens ))) (it is on a big depo)