[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 696

strangerr:

Here, Odysseus, you said yesterday - 50pp a day. What about one more buy on a pullback? And the upturn will be long and there are plenty of opportunities for shares, the main thing is not to be fussy. Shall we do the math?)))
go ahead .... first show the position hanging from the bottom in the size of 500 pips or at least a covered position if you decided to close it upwards to take profit... and then show the one you took on a pullback and already got profit...

jonni:

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! It's great to trade on H4 and forget it. The head has worked well and continues to work.

as long as you're trading proportionately small amounts... i'll watch you when you start getting bigger .... how you'll leave and forget

jonni:
Mobilych, well if it's not your prediction before 1.26 now then I won't trade anymore)))))

hunted...

odiseif:
Go ahead .... first show the position hanging from the bottom at 500 points or at least a closed position if you decided to close it upwards to take profit... and then show the one you took on a pullback and you're in the black...

In the autumn, I got sure with Tantric - tell him if the price is going up and he won't believe me till he sees 1.50)))

lotos7:

Well done... well done...
What the hell good, not to bet by the signal, it is better to suffer a whole day, sit near the computer, bite your nails, then lose a deposit, but immediately. And by signal, not immediately, but sure, and in the end in the plus. You have to understand it, probably, only after losing more than one thousand times a deposit, as people say)))))

solar:

As long as you're trading with proportionately small amounts... I'll be watching you when you start getting bigger .... how you'll leave and forget...
I've had a bitter experience with stoppers too)) I'm waiting for the time when I'll get bigger.)

...so far we are only talking about a correction to 3048.... but if we remember the history of summits, after them the eu went down to 26...

strangerr:

(Autumn, otherwise I have already checked with Tantric - tell him the trend is up, and he will not believe it until he sees 1.50)))
You won't see 1.5 like I see my ears ....1,20 is on the nose .... at the most until summer. mark my words .

It turns out that the rollback points are just on the volumes, so don't laugh, I'm new))

Got to the support at 1.3077(75), I don't think we can break it today. Let's go back up again.