[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 630

If the price opened with a gap up on Monday and closed with a gap down, it would be the perfect situation! Although I don't know if it would be perfect or not...

Sdimm:
At 3127 is the first resistance on the H1, and then we may renew the high. Who's thinking?

I think that 1.3127 will be a support, not a resistance. I also think, the second resistance is at 1.3144-30, so it is Ok to buy from this cloud, but not to try to re-buy. Although, the other day it was really overbought the other day

markich:
If the price opened with a gap up on Monday and closed with a gap down, it would be the perfect situation! Although, whether it would be absolutely ideal or not I don't know...

Perfect for what?

nikelodeon:

I think 1.3127 will be at least a support, not a resistance. The second resistance is at 1.3144-30, so I think we can buy in this cloud, but not aiming to get the new high. Although, the other day was really overbought

Yes support, after the weekend the mind is cloudy ;)))) I salted the minimum and put it in B\u for now and then we'll see.

nikelodeon:

Ideal for what?

For sale

Going down today

trump:
We're going down today.

Why is that?

emotraid:

Why?

"As for the technical picture on the euro, the actual wave structure of the price movement of the currency and the signals of the technical indicators suggest the completion of the rise and the beginning of the next phase of the pair's decline to the target levels: 1.3176; 1.3109; 1.3055; 1.2971; 1.2935 and 1.2874." (/address deleted - Mathemat/)

markich:

"As for the technical picture on the euro, the actual wave structure of the currency's price movement and the signals of the technical indicators suggest the completion of the rise and the beginning of the next phase of the pair's decline towards the target levels: 1.3176; 1. 3109; 1. 3055; 1. 2971; 1. 2935 and 1.2874."(/address deleted - Mathemat/)

And how can indicators that simply duplicate price movement suggest anything?

strangerr:

And how can the indicators, which simply duplicate the price movement, suggest anything?

I always listen to experts' opinions, therefore it seems to me early to buy, especially this growth is just a correction of the previous decline