[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 633

MobileMan:

I'm right here. It's dangerous to sell now, as well as to buy... But if I had to choose between the two, I'd go for a sell, but with a small lot. And when it gets going, I'd go all in.

Down candlestick - sell, up candlestick - buy? )))

Who knows about channels. If you do not want to share your knowledge with others, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am writing an Expert Advisor that automatically draws the channel lines. HELP ME!

trump:
Who knows about channels. If you do not want to share your knowledge with others, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am writing an Expert Advisor that automatically draws the channel lines. HELP ME!

No one understands them ))))

How do you trade?

trump:
Who knows about channels. If you do not want to share your knowledge with others, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am writing an Expert Advisor that automatically draws the channel lines. NEED HELP!

The hell knows, everyone draws them differently.

strangerr:

Why what?

Why the price of past volumes (as if you hadn't heard)

What's the point of support and resistance lines if it's always different? I'm in a bad mood today. Maybe we should go down...

strangerr:

How should I know?

that's not the answer :)

what is the estimated minimum point ?

Volumes are silent.... "last day" "last week" tinny.... )))) integrate by the numbers??? no??? )))

What time is the data updated for Moscow ???

trump:
How do you trade?
in profit

McBro:

that's not an answer :)

What is the minimum point supposedly ?

Volumes are silent.... "last day" "last week" tinny.... )))) integrate by the numbers??? no??? )))

What time is the data updated for Moscow ???

Have they turned it off? Are you blind? - You'll soon be watching for dough.