[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 616

I'm willing to bet money (symbolically, it's more a matter of principle here) that the eu will be below 1.26 before April 1st. I say it will be. Who argues?! The whole branch is in witnesses.)

MobileMan:
I'm willing to bet money (symbolically, it's more a matter of principle here) that the eu will be below 1.26 before April 1st. I say it will be. Who argues?! The whole branch is in the witnesses.)
What levels do you think we will go down from?

MobileMan:
Who's arguing?! The whole branch is in witnesses )
Factor?

MobileMan:
I'm willing to bet money (symbolically, it's more a matter of principle here) that the eu will be below 1.26 before the 1st of April. I say it will be. Who argues?! The whole branch is in witnesses )

day of laughs...let's talk about the 2nd number....

MobileMan:
I'm willing to bet money (symbolically, it's more a matter of principle here) that the eu will be below 1.26 before April 1st. I say it will be. Who argues?! The whole branch is in the witnesses.)

)))))))))))))))))))) let's bet that in 2036 I'll buy the whole of africa for my garden plot and cross dates with tomatoes and bananas with dill, witnesses all branch )))))))))

lotos7:

Can I use your picture for another website?
Wait till he takes a picture with a warrant.

For money, it is better to go with the market, and to agree rather than argue.

MobileMan:
I'm willing to bet money (symbolically, it's more a matter of principle here) that the eu will be below 1.26 before the 1st of April. I say it will be. Who argues?! The whole branch is in the witnesses.)
Mobile you yourself said you lost $30k last year. What's the bet? may or may not be - it doesn't affect the trade.

"Blessed is he who believes". Although, the downtrend is still in force. The Yen is beginning to outperform the Euro. The yen is starting to outweigh the euro. Why not go lower? I have not tried earning on betting yet. For a handicap is it like options ...? So sorry Mobilich. (How much is it symbolically?)

Tantrik:
Mobile you yourself said you lost $30k last year. What kind of dispute? may or may not be - it doesn't affect the trade.

He wants us all to move in, we have to save the deposit.)