[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 614

eurodollar and gas, gas on the second peak, at least a pullback again most likely to support

oil and gold, oil is stuck at the 100 level and this level is to be retraced, for gold everything is clear - growth with pullbacks

dollar and sipi, dollar is ready to go up, sipi is ready to go down

summary: Catch the spills again on monday for the bai ... may the Jadais come with us, may half a deposit of mobile, may koly walrus die )))) this is my cue to retire and go get a drink.... oh, this weekend.

solar:

eurodollar and gas, gas on the second peak, at least a pullback again most likely to support

oil and gold, oil is stuck at the 100 level and this level is to be retraced, for gold everything is clear - growth with pullbacks

dollar and sipi, dollar is ready to go up, sipi is ready to go down

summary: Catch the spills again on monday for the bai ... may the Jadais come with us, may half a deposit of mobile, may koly walrus die )))) this is my cue to retire and go get a drink.... oh, this weekend.

Maladetz, yes)))

strangerr:

Where's DragonSL gone, he's been dabbling in the square, maybe he's found something and gone quiet?

Finds the grail and chops babel))))

strangerr:
Finds the grail and chops bubbles))))
And to come and tap his hoof on his chest, comes out a bummer.

How are you guys doing? Did a lot of people go down on Friday? I didn't make any money, but I didn't lose any. Although I didn't make any money through my own fault. The key is to stay in front of the terminal..... And let me tell you something,bros....

There will be no kickbacks. Everyone will be waiting for them, and it is on them that greedy market makers will make dough. So be careful. Predictions are not my style, though. I'm a very quick shifter. :)))) But I have a vague notion that it's slowly going upwards, with EXTREMELY small pullbacks. But don't take my words literally. The americans can be very scary. So that they can buy it all outright. But how do they do that?

Now let's pretend you're a market maker. Not the one who trades in pips, but the one who charges in the medium term.

The market is getting smarter, more and more traders are becoming more educated and successful. How do market makers deal with them??????? How???? If the whole market rules in one direction. Or rather it becomes right at the fateful moments. Who is on the clock and who is on the minutes.

In this case they (market makers) have a hard time. They have to restrain the market and go against it to collect more losses from the crowd. But, what if the crowd does not allow them to do it? Then they have to raise quite a lot of capital, risking even more. But they know what to do, and they probably do it together... in groups. Europe, Asia, America... every continent has its own conspiratorial groups.

The main thing is to decide whether it's a scam or not, and who is being scammed at the moment......

To do this, an analysis of volumes can help. You can see who is baiting whom. The main thing here is to be a shark, albeit a small one. !!!!

strangerr:

I'm having some bad thoughts here.......

I don't believe we won't go down! We are going in a downtrend in the medium term, having clearly pushed off the weekly trend support (on my chart it is red) and not reached the global trend support line (on my chart it is white) just a little bit. There was no reversal pattern, so there is every chance of going lower...

According to the rules of my strategy, in this case we have to go down. If we take into account that this is a week, it is quite one good pullback down, BUT from what levels, that is the question. Because I think basically the week could go like this..... Too many smart people......Look, even though I'm a shark, I don't like competitors very much :))))))))

Here's a drawing of my prediction. If I do not know where to go first, I will have to look, because 300 pips on Old Believer would hardly stand a small deposit. In general, the hour may see the return to 1.3135, for those who have not had time. Allegedly %))))))

Don't know, looked here, possible correction or reversal from 3410 approximately