[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 599

Another bear zero on the previous hour )))) Just for information ))))

artikul:
Another bear zero on the previous hour )))) Just for information ))))

In all seriousness, the euro is still in correction and will fall, but I don't want to catch any more.

Techanalysis doesn't work now!!!

strangerr:

In all seriousness, the euro is still in a correction and will fall, but I don't want to catch any more.

One bar is not a horizon, it's just momentum )))

artikul:

One bar is not a horizon, it's just momentum ))))
We can sell well if we go north and the americans are supposed to be going for the eu!

Yeah, the franc was a bit of a loser.((All right, have a good weekend, everyone, that's it for today.

artikul:

One bar is not a horizon, it's just momentum )))
Handsome!

strangerr:

In all seriousness, the euro is still in a correction and will fall, but I don't want to catch any more.

In all seriousness, you can look at the two yellow verticals - they are the borders of the 9-digit zones )))) The previous one started a correction, why not expect it on the second one as well? ))) And before that the upward spurts ))))

I even have this idea that the rainbow would work more correctly if MT could make indexes on 9 buffers, but their number is limited to 8, so I had to divide them modulo 7 )))

artikul:
I even have this idea that the rainbow would work more correctly if MT could make indexes on 9 buffers, but their number is limited to 8, so I had to divide them modulo 7 )))

You're already pushing us, like Emo says))))