[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 667

emotraid:
I bought 31327 yesterday and closed today with 31896, all night in plus, and swap is -5 cents, when is it plus?

What's your account?

Sdimm:

What is your account?

micro 4

Your Forex radio broadcasts are bullshit, news on websites is even faster))))

strangerr:

It comes to us on its own)))
Evgeny Romanov31.01.2012 - 07:01

ADVERTISEMENT: A little clarification on the eure is required. Firstly, why I was so turned around. Because if it goes to 1.33, i.e. testing the 89-month exponent from below, then - it makes no sense anymore. What is there to test every time? If it goes there, then it will go even higher, then 89-month exponent will become a support, where is the sense? It has been broken through, not for the first time. That means we have to break through the main SUPP, which is 1.26++ the price of 200EMA. Just touching isn't enough, as it has been recently. We need to hit it tight and press on. We need to make a penetration. Not necessarily a true breakout, you can make a false one. Not necessarily under parity, if false, you know. It is just the way the pattern looks, that it should be done one more time and it is good, the stops there should be blown out. Does it really need to test 1.33? I doubt it, it has already been done. And what I wanted to say secondly I forgot. Yeah, I would buy it just like that, if it would make a bottom like 3013 or 3017, I even prepared an order to buy it from 3020. I just know that kind of thing. And this fool - it didn't go! And this factor again, if it did not go to test the stops from the bottom, it did not give us the depth of 3020, went up. Stops to collect before the fall. I guess so.

emotraid:

micro 4

your Forex radio broadcasts are bullshit, while news on websites is faster))))

Swap for Sell
  • 1. SWAP = (100 000 * (0.75 + 0.25) / 100) * 1.3500 / 365 = 3.70 USD.
  • 2. If the deposit currency is Russian roubles, you need to convert the swap amount from US dollars to Russian roubles at the USDRUR exchange rate at the moment the swap is accrued / written off. That is, $3.70 must be multiplied by the current USDRUR pair exchange rate, e.g., 25.80. In this case the swap will be equal to: SWAP = 3.70 * 25.80 = 95.46 USDRUR.

So, at the moment of transfer of an open Sell position on EURUSD on the following day, from your trading account will be written off, depending on currency of the deposit, 3.70 dollars or 95.46 roubles.

Swap for buy

• 1. SWAP = (100,000 * (0.75 - 0.25) / 100) * 1.3500 / 365 = 1.85 USD;
  • 2. SWAP = 1.85 * 25.80 = 47.73 roubles RF.

So, at the moment of transfer of an open position Buy on EURUSD on the next day, your trading account will be charged, depending on currency of the deposit, $1.85 or 47.73 roubles from 1 lot.

In the case of buying, they should be credited.

And we didn't agree with you about the radio)))))))

Sdimm:
swap for sell
    Now panatna, thank you, they are crooks, not only do they rob everyone, they also rob twice with the same order )))) and the radio was given by someone else yesterday, it prevents you from reading and watching movies ))))

emotraid:

Swaps were changed last year and all items are now going to -

Their information on swaps has not been updated.

Sdimm:

Swaps were changed last year and all items are now going to -

Their information on swaps has not been updated.

If the swap rate has not changed over the last year, their swaps have gone up in all positions - so let me open my own brokerage and in a couple of weeks I can buy an island with blacks and let them work for me for free )))))

margaret:
    Yevgeny Romanov31.01.2012 - 07:01

ADVERTISEMENT: A little clarification on the eure is required. Firstly, why I was so turned around. Because if it goes to 1.33, i.e. testing the 89-month exponent from below, then - it makes no sense anymore. What is there to test every time? If it goes there, then it will go even higher, then 89-month exponent will become a support, where is the sense? It has been broken through, not for the first time. That means we have to break through the main SUPP, which is 1.26++ the price of 200EMA. Just touching isn't enough, as it has been recently. We need to hit it tight and press on. We need to make a penetration. Not necessarily a true breakout, you can make a false one. Not necessarily under parity, if false, you know. It is just the way the pattern looks, that it should be done one more time and it is good, the stops there should be blown out. Does it really need to test 1.33? I doubt it, it has already been done. And what I wanted to say secondly I forgot. Yeah, I would buy it just like that, if it would make a bottom like 3013 or 3017, I even prepared an order to buy it from 3020. I just know that kind of thing. And this fool - it didn't go! And this factor again, if it did not go to test the stops from the bottom, it did not give us the depth of 3020, went up. Stops to collect before the fall. That's my guess.

I think I agree with him... on the watch the mcd is still whispering about the continuation of the fall.... of course it might redraw but still...yes 4 hours and a day is going that way too...

Although i am not a super trader - this is just my view of the market ...

European authorities agreed at the European Union (EU) summit in Brussels to launch a permanent European Stability Mechanism (ESM) in July 2012. The relevant agreement will be signed in the coming days, Reuters reported citing unnamed official sources.

Currently, financial aid to countries such as Ireland and Portugal is allocated through a temporary anti-crisis fund - the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), the creditworthiness of which is 440 billion euros.

Previously it was assumed that until mid-2013 the ESM would exist in parallel to the current one. However, Germany insisted on the early closure of the EFSF and the launch of a more stable permanent fund.

The ESM is expected to have €500bn in resources, although some European politicians believe this will not be enough to shield the larger eurozone economies of Spain and Italy from the crisis.

Salaam to all!!!!