[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 595

Tantrik:
you already drew such a mountain once recently :))))))))(I'm out of the euR market - there are 6 pairs in trade! and no euR!)
That's right! What do you think about USD JPY? I would like not to miss the moment!

Tantrik:
Damn it! Kolyan also gave signals on all the depots! I just lost another account on his signal to buy on all of them. Where is he? - He's already approaching the Canadian border...
You guys are on fire!!!! Pattalom.....

Salavatka:
That's right! What do you think about USD JPY interesting picture! Wouldn't want to miss the moment!
76.59 I will cover the profit.

Tantrik:
Damn it! Kolyan also gave signals on all the depots! I just lost another account on his signal to buy on all of them. Where is he? - He's already approaching the Canadian border...
Israel's!

nikelodeon:
You guys are on fire!!!! PATTALOM.....

"drained another account on his signal to buy on everything"

strangerr:

"drained another account on his signal to buy on everything"

Well, how can you drain everything twice! There is no way on one account - only on different ones.

Ping-pong)))

Tantrik:
Well, how can you drain everything twice! There is no way in one account - only in different accounts.

I'm also a fuckwad)))) They forgot to tell you where the stops are))))) Well, that's clear with Kolyan, but .........)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

!!! The shoulder was drawn.

Tantrik, no offence, it's sad of course, but I can't, I haven't laughed like that in a long time.