[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 561

strangerr:
Asleep?)))
Is it time to get up?

Hi! Where are you going now? I think I'm going to be in the strong zone for now, but I'm going to buy this day according to my guinean strategy ))))

emotraid:
Hi there! Where are you going now? I think I'm going to be in the buy zone, but I'm going to buy this day with my guinea strategy ))))
Good morning, Emo. Today is your day, we'll be scared till tonight if the old man doesn't cheat))))

Nesradamus:
Good morning Emo ! Today's your day, let's be scared till tonight if the old man doesn't puff up))))

Hi ! Well, it's all down so far, so I'm sitting down )))

emotraid:

Hi! Well, it's showing down so far, so I'm sitting down now)))
What about the cat?

Alex_K:

Nope))) I missed it, passed out at 22.00 and didn't get a pause)

Grandpa said we'll go like this, but in a roundabout way)))

And why are you attached to the old geezer? He has never seen forex, and ate fly agaric plants and drew quadarats under the full moon, fractals rule))))

emotraid:
And why are you attached to the old geezer? He has never seen forex, and ate fly agarics and drew quadarats under the full moon, fractals are cool ))))

And he was a goth))))))

Nesradamus:
How does the cat lie?

It's not clear, he's all twisted up, he's bouncing back and forth ))))

strangerr:

And the goth was))))))

who or what was it? Now the mobile will say it's time to settle in, but my opa says bye and we'll see whose predictions are better ))))