[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 441

Sta2066:
Bro...

Batyanja!!!!! :))))))

Sta2066:
Bro...

If it's more accurate, then it's not bro, it's son)))

strangerr:

As far as the eye can see))) What does it matter what time and what volumes, it's the price/volume comparison that counts. If you ate a hotdog with a toilet paper sausage, you're still not hungry?))

That's how I'm doing it, look at the volume of purchases more than sales, at a certain stretch of time, and the price has fallen over the same time.... Why????

nikelodeon:

Not with options..... that's the trick, there is a real volume of purchases and sales.... It is a good deal with these volumes, but that is the question why the divergence occurs, what is its physical meaning. There are more buyers and the price has fallen ????.

how does the divergence appear?

nikelodeon:

Not with options..... that's the trick, there is a real volume of purchases and sales.... It is a good deal with these volumes, but that is the question why the divergence occurs, what is its physical meaning. There are more buyers and the rate has fallen ????.
The buyers are small. There are serious guys in the sales. We don't know the real volumes, it's just an illusion.

Here is an example. The Eur has been falling for more than two months and no one pushed it down hard.

And near the bottom they started to buy it back and on the last week's candlestick there was a clear interest in buying.

And here you start to think, looking at the screenshot of Romanov Alexei

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1?p=1623514&viewfull=1#post1623514

nikelodeon:

That's how I'm doing it, see the volume of purchases is higher than sales, at a certain stretch of time, and the price has fallen during the same time.... Why????
they had not had the strength to turn the price around - they bought with a smaller volume than they had sold before.

Sometimes there is not much volume but crosses break resistance or support on the spot

Sta2066:
The purchases are small. The sales guys are serious. Not knowing the true volumes at all, one illusion.

I don't have any sales and the true volumes are a myth, although on my screenshots the volumes are from the futures, there is no such a thing as true volumes in nature)))

Sdimm:

Sometimes there is not much volume, but crosses break resistance or support on the spot

Why? You find the answer and everything will be fine.