[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 347

Salavatka:
I respect the layout, can you send me the owls or the indicator itself or do you draw the dealers manually?

diva compilation

Maybe something will come in handy for someone...

Files:
divergence.zip  18 kb

OlegTs:

Where's the conductor?)

He came five hours ago ))))

OlegTs:

Where's the conductor?)

Gone)))

Margaret, chase him away.

margaret:

I'll tell you one thing!!! People, if you are in debt as in silk, in credits and loans, there is no point in getting involved in Forex or fraying the nerves of a hired trader with your tips and demands!

Honest Pioneer, one more time and that's it)))

strangerr:

Gone)))

Margaret, chase him away.

I'll fulfil the terms of the contract and I'm sorry - goodbye!

Salavatka:
I'm on automatic, I swear it lags, I need to start with my hands too!)))

For myself I do not draw them, only when the screen on the forum)

strangerr:

Wow, this is a serious site. I understand that to open a demo account you have to sign up and wait 5 days?

margaret:

Because of this new fucking investor I'm sitting on one account, picking stocks and sells, as soon as I part ways with this investor I'll finally tell you in detail...

I will say one thing!!! I say one thing!!! People, if you are in debt, like in silk, in loans and borrowing, you should not get into Forex or get on nerves with your tips and demands to a hired trader!

As for the brokers, the real deal is to give advice and direct everyone. It is better to have your own account with a confident strategy than someone else's and give unnecessary advice.

Salavatka:
Sens!!!

Here's an example of working out the correct divergence...

two whole examples...

Vlad72:
Wow, this is a serious site. I understand that to open a demo account you have to sign up and wait 5 days?

Yeah, it's a serious site)))