[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 346

OlegTs:
upwards again, they're really going up, sit down, close, open buy with a small stop, he'll beat it, whatever, but at least he's not at a loss

If you are not a scalper you may not get into seals, it will creak upwards anyway ))))

strangerr:

This euphonious kolkhoz is already a pain in the ass, a lot of volumes in both directions. This euzhopa will end badly, mark my words)))

the euwra is totally drunk today...

margaret:
the euve is totally drunk today...

Margaret, hi))) Tell me, where did you get the stuff?)))

Stanger, tell me - am I interpreting this correctly?

Kitsan:

Respect for the McDishka, can you send me the owls or the inductor, or do you draw the diverts manually?

OlegTs:

Stanger, tell me - am I interpreting this correctly?

The sells are sprinkled in and the buys:

Salavatka:
Respect for the McDishka, can you send me the owls or the inductor, or do you draw the diverts manually?

If you're talking about sticks, it's manual.

strangerr:

Sells sprinkle and buys:

where's the conductor? :)))

Kitsan:

If you're talking about sticks, it's manual.

I'm on automatic, I swear it's late and I need to start with my hands too!))

strangerr:

Margaret, hi))) Tell me where you got your stuff!)))

Because of this new fucking investor I'm sitting on one account of his, picking stocks and sells, as soon as I finally part ways with this investor, I'll tell you in detail...

I'll tell you one thing!!! I'll tell you one thing!!! People, if you are in debt, like in silk, in loans and borrowing, there is no use getting into Forex or fraying the nerves of a hired trader with your tips and demands!!!