[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 236

MobileMan:
I'm not going to argue. We'll see for ourselves soon enough.
I'm not saying now, I'm thinking next week.

strangerr:

You don't have to wait - he will.
You fix that Aussie and then sell it from there too! (that'll make a profit of 5pipek.eu).

People, why are you arguing where it will go, you'd better take a screenshot with explanations when the signal appears. Why divide the skin ...

Kitsan:
People, why are you arguing where it will go, you'd better take a screenshot with explanations when the signal appears. Why divide the skin ...
So not everyone has explanations here is how to explain that you can give an explanation without revealing the TS.

How scary...

Sources say that in addition to France and Austria, Italy, Spain and Portugal will be downgraded by two notches. Germany, the Netherlands, Finland and Luxembourg will retain their ratings.

Tantrik:

I'm not arguing that it won't, I'd even be surprised if it didn't (there must be something on the fundamentals that would make a dramatic difference). The eura goes back and forth at 250pp. - What to do?

Then - VERY sure!!! - But they do not see more than 30 pips according to my secret research (those who move the markets are sure of 30 pips) and the rest is just a coincidence of opinions. If you do not understand what I'm saying, you may be right, we are right. But if you do not understand what I am saying - you may not know what to say.

Do you trade on his predictions?)

Kitsan:
so the signal was yesterday. Sell from 1.2812. It's just not over yet.

Tantrik:
So not everyone has an explanation is how to explain that you can give an explanation without disclosing the TS.

You think you disclose the ct and everyone will get golden?)))) You're wrong, they will start to prove to you that it does not work and generally fake, so put it safely))))

Tantrik, by the way, about the screenshot of the psychic diploma - if I showed it, would it change your attitude towards me? Also, do you think DTs know how to give correct predictions? And did I call anyone to any particular DC?

strangerr:

Are you trading on his forecasts?)))
He's selling, I'm buying. Are you very confident in your signals?