[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 221

MobileMan:

but to try and analyse each participant individually here. Who said what and how it came out

It's a hassle, your head will spin)

well, there aren't many of them - active

MobileMan:
I wonder how many people hold selves with me! Once again I am convinced that listen to the forums (which scream upwards) and do the opposite

MobileMan:

but to try and analyse each participant individually here. Who said what and how it came out

Don't judge and you won't be judged.

MobileMan:

but we should try to analyse each participant individually here. Who, what he said and then how it came out

I try not to listen to what someone says, I sell as soon as the signal appears. There has been so much said here this week))))

He sold when there was a signal on his system, not predicted: sell 1.2930 etc.)))

MobileMan:
well, there aren't many of them - active

Exactly, there's too many hyperactive ones, that's what's confusing)) "Over there!!! No, that way!!! Down!!!! No, up!!!" are just words, it would be more interesting if everyone posted a screenshot with explanations.

Kitsan:

Exactly, there are too many hyperactive people here, that's what's confusing)) "Over there!!! No, that way!!! Down!!!! No, up!!!" are just words, it would be more interesting if everyone posted a screenshot with explanations.

I don't know, I can't draw, I've never posted screenshots, and I don't draw anything in my terminal. And what's the use of those screenshots if they are redrawn every hour with different targets and directions!

MobileMan:

I don't know, I can't draw and I've never posted screenshots, and I don't draw anything in my terminal. And what is the use of those screenshots, if they are redrawn every hour with different goals and directions!

It will be clear why a person thinks so. And the redrawing is normal, forex is very fluid and the situation is changing rapidly.

MobileMan:

I don't know, I can't draw and I've never posted screenshots, and I don't draw anything in my terminal. And what's the use of those screens if they are redrawn every hour with different targets and directions!

You had a good entrance after the correction yesterday - the day before ...

MobileMan:

I don't know, I can't draw and I've never posted screenshots, and I don't draw anything in my terminal. And what's the use of those screens if they redraw them every hour with different targets and directions!

Yeah, and the sell orders at 2925, then at 2930 were not predicted here.