[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 50

I have a feeling that after such trends the euro will go into a grandiose flat.

I wonder what the local experts have to say:

A bounce off the lower edge of the flag. This is MN. Although this is the third test and more of a breakout than a bounce.

faa1947:

I wonder what the local experts have to say:

A bounce off the lower edge of the flag. This is MN. Although this is the third test and more of a breakout than a bounce.

What DT do you trade through? Something about my MN looks different)

Oxide:

Which DT do you trade through? Something about my MN looks different)

I think it's the same, you have to compress it. Look at the dates at the bottom.

BCS. Different indeed. You don't have a flag.

faa1947:
and you don't have a flag - it's a pennant, in an upward movement it tells you to shoot upwards...

margaret:
and you don't have a flag - it's a pennant, with upward movement indicating an upward shot...

Yes, pardon me, a pennant.

But the third test of the boundary. They say it's a breakout. There's a sort of leading indicator there, so it says up.

faa1947:
I have squeezed and blurred the chart, nothing has changed, and I watched the euro futures. My MN is the same as the futures.

Oxide:
I have squeezed and blurred the chart, nothing has changed, and I watched the euro futures. My MN is the same as the futures
That's just great. I have a real account and it seems to be a reputable company. That's the whole analysis - we analyze different bullshit. Different at the figure level.

faa1947:

Yes, pardon me, pennant.

But the third test of the border. They say it's a breakdown. There's a sort of leading indicator there, so it says up.

It doesn't matter how long the border is tested, as long as the pennant says it's going up.