A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 22

This is some off-topic bullshit. A person creates a thread and poses a specific question, and several times he asks back and forth between people who came to this thread I don't know why and bark at each other.

5drakon:

PLEASE EXPRESS YOURSELF COURAGEOUSLY - THERE'S NO NEED TO SWEAR AND SWEAR, AND PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO READ US )))) I HOPE YOU GET IT AND THE THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO BE A FLUBBER ))))

read YOU. The author is probably already creating another thread,

anton777:

If you're interested in the topic, read my posts from this and the next page of this fludovetvie...

anton777: Автор наверное уже создает другую ветку,

If it doesn't work, it will be taken down and the author will be banned, IMHO.

Try it yourself, create something similar to this nonsense... - you'll find out.

I am running vsignale_M1 on real, does anyone know about it.

you know about HERE???? about this expert

On GBP/USD M15

dragon, stop fucking around. If you're incontinent, go to the snooker room.

I don't want to clean up after you. But I might get bored and you might get really pissed off.

Svinozavr:

What's the big deal. As it is, I'm fighting the urge to tell you more than I know.

Looking at Swinosaurs avatar, hippopothetically:

The Stock Exchange.

A buyer came to the stock exchange to buy a dollar's worth of paper.

Another buyer came in, with the same purpose.

Then a seller woke up and came to sell the paper for a dollar.

One of the buyers present, bought the paper from the seller.

The exchange received a commission.

The seller a dollar.

The buyer bought the paper.

The sellers don't show up again and the second buyer, offers the first buyer, two dollars for the paper.

The deal is done.

The exchange received a commission.

At the end of the day, three traders came to the exchange, brought three dollars and one paper and left the exchange with three dollars and one paper, leaving the commission.

DC, forex.

Same number of traders. Having learned from the news in the terminal that the paper went to the dollar, all three of them put buy orders with a leverage of 500, having invested only 6 cents.

The price on the exchange rose to two dollars by the end of the day, the traders closed the orders with a profit on the dollar.

Let's assume that they got their "earned profit".

At the end of the day three traders came to BC, brought with them 6 cents, and left with three dollars.

How will behave in the future, the dealing center manager, whose manager deducted these three dollars from his salary?

)))

Mathemat:

Then why did you write so much boo-boo, which is also very controversial and unclear? No way.

In mathemathematics, too, there's a lot of mumbo-jumbo, which is also very controversial and nondescript. Not cool. Totally.

))