[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 718

Roman.:

If you do not violate the trading conditions of the office... accounts like cnn or ndd..., then M0 = 0.5 is NORMAL! :-)

You're a grown man, but you're all in the countryside.

Your spread sheet clearly says that the spread is floating, that in addition to this there is a commission charged, swaps are deducted for position rollover. And the slippage is not excluded.

All these costs are not considered by the tester, and 50 kopecks is not enough to cover them.

And the testing must have been performed on a third-party quote, which is too crude for such small targets.

Roman.:

If you do not violate the trading conditions of the office... accounts like cnn or ndd..., then M0 = 0.5 - NORMAL! :-)

Vomit on the ndd as well... checked it myself)

but compared to a normal account it's a fairy tale)

GEFEL:

You seem to be a grown-up, but you're all in the countryside.

:-) I think it's NORMAL, IMHO.

Why not... :-)

The branch is a decent one.

GEFEL:

Your spread sheet clearly states that the spread is floating, that in addition to this there is a commission charged, swaps are deducted for position rollover. And the slippage cannot be ruled out.

All these costs are not accounted for by the tester, and 50 kopecks is not enough to cover them.

And the testing was probably done on a third party quote, which for such small targets is rude.

Either way - it's all arbitrary...

Just like sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear...

It all comes down to the REAL - will judge.

Roman.:

In any case, it's all conditional...

Like sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear...

It all comes down to the fact that the REAL will decide.

But you do check the bear's hide in the tester, and rely on its data before you go out for real, don't you?

In this case, the test shows that the skin is damaged and it is not worth it to go to the REAL.

So why are you stubborn? Do you have any extra money?

GEFEL:

But you test the bear's hide in the tester, and rely on its data before you go out for real, don't you?

In this case, the test shows that the skin is leaky, and it is not worth going for real.

So why are you stubborn? Do you have any extra money?

If you go by, go on... :-)

You Understand one thing (wanted to even write in my pre-post), regardless of test results (what on the Open at M1 ... reports, etc ...) - to believe in its accuracy - is only possible with one or another degree of conditionality ... and who cares if the MO here = 0.5 - so what of it? mandatory drain on the real??? - I don't know - IMHO - not a fact, it's also possible with higher MO... - This is to questions about "hole-in-the-skin" and all the rest.

The main thing - TC - there is its description, there are suggestions for improvement, improve - share the results, but do not rub in the void about this or that degree of credibility of the test report strategies ... The test was done using "charged" historical quotes of some kitchen, maybe on ticks from Dukas... that have nothing to do with a particular brokerage company... And in general the tester can depict anything, but it does NOT MEANT ANYTHING...

What matters is the fact - and it is - and the data in the on-goings tester report - not bad...

I don't know who's trashy :D

I've had like 8 pairs in 12 days.

there are a lot of options on how to cook a cat

it's easier to say everything sucks but you just have to know how...)

Roman.:

In any case, it's all conditional...

Like sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear...

It all comes down to the REAL - will judge again.

roman! please tell me how do you understand this?

Why are our owls working so hard on cents?

Is this an NDD account or not? I have an NDD account where, for reasons I don't understand yet, order bundle trailing refuses to work (instead of all orders trailing only one), which worked fine on a regular cent account. "Our owls from the first page worked on standard cent, I haven't tried it on NDD. But the essence of the problem is similar.

7Konstantin7:

I don't know who's trashy :D

I've had like 8 pairs in 12 days.

there are a lot of options on how to cook a cat

of course it's easier to say everything sucks but you just have to know how...)

Solidol!!!

Now I have the opportunity to Ilan or martini. The basic strategy gives money to another account. I need something super profitable there))))