[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 145

nikelodeon: Hi leonid, how many years, how many winters!!!!! I see you are not a participant in this year's tournament?

Hello!

Didn't make it in time. I forgot to download the indicator. I downloaded it 2 hours before registration was finished. And when it was found on the test - that's it, the train had left )))

TEXX:

I'm working on a new version of the owl. For now it will trade only in one direction + averaging + stepped locking.

If it all works out, I'll post it by the end of the week.

Great, let's wait for the locks to get special attention from me!

LeoV:

Hello!

Didn't make it in time. I forgot to download the indicator. I downloaded it 2 hours before the end of registration. And when it appeared on the test - that's it, the train had left)))

Bummer :(((( Saw the Chinaman go up.... The rest of them are a bit tentative.....

nikelodeon: Saw the Chinese rise interestingly....

"Got into the market cycle" ))). Remember when we were looking for that mysterious 'market cycle'?))

Yeah, well, I consider myself lucky, too. I could have missed it :)))) There is always a risk, which is what I tried to explain to the villagers and not only. In this case, the risk is somewhat different, but it is big enough. The whole depot :)))

LeoV:

"Caught in the market cycle" ))). Remember when we were looking for that mysterious "market cycle"?))

Yes there was a time...... NS got twisted in their day as best they could..... :)))) Using NS yourself?

nikelodeon: In this example, the risk is slightly different, but big enough. The whole depo :)))

In this sense, there are good statistics on the PAMM accounts of some Lady_X, who wet all the depo on her PAMM accounts, which she had opened many times. The result is about 60 losses and 3 profits. That's why pissing on all the depo is dangerous, which is confirmed by the statistics )))).

4x-online: It's a word for an emotion. I think it's called an interjection. It should have commas on both sides.

Once again: this is not necessary. Take the original phrase:

There are many more flaws, but there's no shortage of commas.

I understand that you want to think of it as an interjection, which it probably is. But let's look at this particular case.

What can we replace the word "mlah" with in context?

- "goddamn", "motherfucker", "motherfucker": yes, it does.

- "and": never underlined (in the context of the sentence)

- "however": it doesn't stand out in this case.

It all depends on what the author of the phrase meant. The word is so versatile and succinct that it's more logical not to put commas, thinking of it as a kind of stable turn in itself, which has long been ingrown into the structure of language.

LeoV:

In this sense, there are good statistics on some Lady_X's accounts, who was wiping all the depo's on her own accounts, which she had a lot of open ones. The result is about 60 losses and 3 profits. So we should piss on all of them - it is too risky, which is confirmed by )))) statistics.

Yeah, well, that's why I want to help this system lose a little bit, 10%-20% of my deposit. Let's see how it turns out..... I want to help this system to lose deposits, not so much as to make it work. There's someone like that here, too. ....... :))

- Are you saying that a person can lift himself up by his hair?
- You must! A thinking person just has to do it from time to time.