[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 139

OnGoing:
Whoa! You'll laugh, but I think I've come up with another locke perpetuum.)

Let's get it out there.

I'll show my father-in-law from 2000 $200,000 if he doesn't sell out.

At least a good extra safety net for our Ilans. Simply, for each next buy position that increases in volume, we open a sell of initial volume simultaneously with it, or preferably evenly across the grid.

Thus, as the net of bai grows, we have a locking net of sells that grows at the same time. The only difference is that bai are averaging with increasing volumes, while sells are pyramiding with a fixed lot.

Plus we also collect previous sells on pullbacks with Ilan, as before.

As a result, we obtain an additional compensator from the even grid of sells, which we will easily close at Breakeven in the middle or even earlier (due to irregularity of volumes of bars).

As the trend continues downwards, we also accumulate an even grid of sells, thereby unloading the dep.

That's about it.

PS: The first sell of this new grid opens simultaneously with the first Buy, which opens Ilan. After that we look in what direction the averaging went, and start pyramiding the locking grid with constant volume.

Ilan, respectively, works as before, averaging with increasing volume according to its algorithm.

OnGoing:
))) almost a drain. No, the tester won't show an algorithm like I wrote. Ilan's a pure plummer.

Yeah, I probably agree with you. He just can't handle a trend.

OnGoing:

At least a good extra safety net for our Ilans. Simply, for each next buy position that increases in volume, we open a sell of initial volume simultaneously with it, or preferably evenly across the grid.

Thus, as the net of bai grows, so does the locking net of sells. The only difference is that bai is averaging with increasing volumes, while sells are pyramiding with constant volumes.

Plus we also collect previous sells on pullbacks with Ilan, as before.

As a result, we obtain an additional compensator from the even grid of sells, which we will easily close at breakeven in the middle or even earlier (because of uneven volumes of bars).

As the trend continues downwards, we also accumulate an even grid of sells, thereby unloading the dep.

That's about it.

PS: The first sell of this new grid opens simultaneously with the first Buy, which opens Ilan. After that we look in what direction the averaging went, and start pyramiding the locking grid with constant volume.

Ilan, respectively, works as before, averaging with increasing volume according to its algorithm.

so you don't have to set the stop so close ?

vladds:
so you don't have to set the stop so close?
Stop? We don't have any stops at all, only takeovers.

The brakes were invented by cowards!

OnGoing:
A stop? We don't have any stops, only takeovers.

Yeah, well, it's up to the code.

tara:

The brakes were invented by cowards!

It's just that we have the accelerator as a brake))

Got it. Sorry for the intrusion.