[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 143

Mathemat:

Unobvious, by the way. It is roughly equivalent to the word 'because', which is certainly not emphasised in this case.

Stop provoking me - "mlia" in this case is an introductory word and always stands out with commas

Roman.:

Zis place reserve!!! :-)

I'll buy the ticket!!!

You don't often see such an energetic Spartan at the head of an army of monkeys, in a forex war :)

Vladislav. Don't give up!!!

"мля" в данном случае является вставным (вводным) словом и всегда выделяется запятыми

It's not an introductory phrase. It's more like a particle.

I won't argue, as it is also close in meaning to the phrase 'damn it', which definitely stands out.

Anyway, Ozhegov and Dahl have to look it up.

rustein:
I'll buy the ticket!!!

You don't often see such an energetic Spartan at the head of an army of monkeys, in a forex war :)

Vladislav. Don't give up!!!

- HURRAH, COMRADES!!! :-)

P.S. Monday will judge us! :-) We'll do it online again!!!

rustein:
I'll buy the ticket!!!

Vladislav. Don't give up!

Will there be beer chips or will you bring them with you ;) ? It would also be nice to arrange a food tray in front of the entrance.....

VladislavVG:
Ah, that, will there be beer chips or will you bring your own ;) ? It would also be nice to organise a food tray in front of the entrance.....

To go. There will be no tray. There will be a test of the options online... :-)

Looking forward to the fight on Monday :)
I suggest Sultonov to scout, behind the forex (seems to have discovered the power of monkeys too)
Evolution is different today, not according to Darwin, but the other way round.

rustein:
Evolution today is different, not according to Darwin, but the other way round.

Beautiful, I couldn't make up my mind - what kind of evolution is it today...? :-)

It seems that here it is with the prefix "de-"... :-)

Tried it on one-way minutes (hourly trend). Safer in my opinion, although performance both ways during a flat will be higher. In the video folder.

The folder is not loading. I will make it tomorrow in another format for Youtube.

david2:

Tried it on one-way minutes (hourly trend). Safer in my opinion, although performance both ways during a flat will be higher. In the video folder.

Yes??? What are you saying??? Well, well, well.... The video didn't click, though... :-(