[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 144

It's a good thing the moderators kept the lights on so we could watch the show in peace.

What happens afterwards?

Will there be an afterparty? :)

rustein:
I'll buy the ticket!!!

You don't often see such an energetic Spartan at the head of an army of monkeys, in a forex war :)

Vladislav. Don't give up!

We are not at war with forex, we just bullshit him until he likes it!

vladds:
We are not at war with the forex, we just bullshit him so long as he likes it, but sometimes he feels it!
Vladislav, no kidding, well done!

Your character is what you need! Real Spartan!

Clever move with noodles, a strategist ;)

You want to take him prisoner too, make him work for you.

Relax before the fight, go to the sauna, massage and all that.
Tomorrow's the day to fight! :)
To your victory! Hooray!

You guys are on fire..... I laughed a lot. Mishek is a beauty together with Rustein :))))

I'm going into battle tomorrow, in demo-online mode. Just a reminder that at the end of the week you need to close the deposit above the current balance...... Well,that's what I've decided for myself.... otherwise there is no point....

vladds 27.11.2011 16:19

we don't fight with forex, we just feed him noodles while he likes it, but sometimes he feels it!
we're perfecting the noodles so he'll love it!

Vladislav,

I thought if noodles failed, feed him with magnets, he will stick his belly to the fridge and then monkeys will bite his ass!

Mathemat:

It's not an introductory phrase. It's more like a particle.

I won't argue, as it is also close in meaning to the phrase 'damn it', which definitely stands out.

Anyway, Ozhegov and Dahl have to look it up.

It's a word that denotes emotion. I think it's called an interjection. Commas should stand out on both sides.

nikelodeon:
I'm going into battle tomorrow, in demo-online mode. Just a reminder that at the end of the week you need to close the deposit above the current balance...... Well,that's what I've decided for myself.... otherwise there is no point....

i got stuck with a 60 p drawdown before the weekend so now it's my job to get out of it!

rustein:
Vladislav, no kidding, well done!

The character you have what it takes! Real Spartan!

Clever move with noodles, a strategist ;)

You want to take him prisoner too, make him work for you.

Relax before the fight, go to the sauna, massage and all that.
Tomorrow's the day to fight! :)
To your victory! Hooray!

To victory! Hooray!

vladds:

To victory! Hooray!
Yay! And never mind...
Everyone leaks, with or without a smart face, with or without grammar.

It took the docent longer to figure it out than you :)