[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 152

I wanted to open a branch on Russian roulette.

vladds:
and it smells like a take-off!

The Eurozone is shouting "save yourselves!" so the downward trend may continue in the weeks ahead.

We'll have a bit of a pullback of course, a breather.

<IMHO>.

To be honest guys, the mass moderating in this forum is getting to be a pain in the ass...
In this thread, OnGoing, Vladds... in other threads other characters...
The last one - registered in November 2011 ...
And he's already moving the topic... start with $150 and do not worry... all will be well... just like in the commercial...

Is it really a way of life to be funny?
You really make me laugh... Although...
A cohort of hundred and fifty-dollar suckers in Russia will never be outnumbered. That's reality.... ( To my regret...

So, the suckers are behind you, their families and children are behind them, to the drum, and rrr-rah-rah... Towards illusions... Go CELINES!!!!!

</IMHO>

lasso:

<IMHO>.

To be honest guys, the mass moderating in this forum is getting to be a pain in the ass...
In this thread, OnGoing, Vladds... in other threads other characters...
The last one - registered in November 2011 ...
And he's already moving the topic... start with $150 and do not worry... all will be well... just like in the commercial...

Is it really a way of life to be funny?
You really make me laugh... Although...
A cohort of hundred and fifty-dollar suckers in Russia will never be outnumbered. It's reality.... (
So, the suckers are behind you, their families and children are behind them, to the drum, and rr-r-r-rah... Towards illusions... Go CELINES!!!!!

</IMHO>

i envy you, don't you like that there is a loophole for us and you do not want to let people like us in, or do you think that everyone is sitting here and does not understand the risk of pulling down $ 150 to $ 300 is the most realistic amount when i started 2 years ago, i started with 20 000 in rubles and i have pulled down a lot of them, now i have a loophole and i will gladly help them not to put themselves to any pain

In general, yes, I would not recommend trading with real money.

The system is still raw - essentially the same Ilan, slightly sparse on pullbacks.

vladds:

jealous?

Yes.
I'm always jealous of abilities that I'm not naturally equipped for...
Like being a funny sucker...

lasso:

<IMHO>.

And to be honest guys, mass-moderating in this forum is a pain in the ass...
In this thread, OnGoing, Vladds... in other threads, other characters...

Indeed.... Didn't even think...
Until Mischek admitted it publicly, I didn't even know what it was.
Opened a thread today, 15 minutes later it was gone...
Others are opening shit three times a day and nothing...
I got banned twice, I don't know why...
I get it now, I must have hit the mass-mudder...

Can I give up the idea of making money on the Internet and just go to work, to slave all month to get their 15000 p and live on them to feed a family well on the way to feed the bosses and where they are without us work horses to pay tax and then few of us just rich people or overwork at work to put more in his pocket and the boss, too, because we are sitting at home, no money always at zero and trying to put on rose-colored glasses and become what we never become rich well do not know!?

Look, you have two realistic options:
1) You make a fiver, you spend a fiver on your family.

2) You make a fiver, you spend twelve on the family, three for the boys in the Bahamas.

It's simple.
SELECT... ))

There are others, but they're complicated...
You can't get away with three... and no Martingale.