[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 514

elmucon:

And speaking of ideas - I'm sure a lot of people have seen - here's a thought about how to use

I don't know what the pros call it - I call it a "Twix" - here are examples of classic Twix - think -

It's a good idea. And it will not be difficult to code. Perhaps I'll give it a try, because I'm currently in search of workable ideas. I used to naively think that an EA must trade frequently. But in reality trades must be rare and accurate.

And you, elmucon, how long have you been dealing with mql?

chuvee:

It's a good idea. And it won't be hard to code. Maybe I will try it, I am currently in search of working ideas. I used to naively think that Expert Advisors should trade often. But in reality trades must be rare and accurate.

And you, elmucon, how long have you been dealing with mql?

A couple of years ...

That's the idea.
Files:
rwi.mq4  6 kb

Dersu:
That's the idea.
Essentially repeats the chart, but what's the twist?

In the discrepancy. Imho.

Haven't seen any inductions on all the engines yet.

I think it should be placed on the bulky TFs. Н1-4

We may set the level, 0.5 and 1.5 on H1 for example and take into account crossovers and convergence - divergence.

Some kind of craziness. May be it is under neuro.

No, probably not.

OnGoing:

And pyrimiding is like a monkey and therefore dangerous) So is the opposite signal - I'm afraid it won't be any different from trading on any lagging turkey.

That's why I think it's sensible to enter only one position and exit with a non-aggressive trawl.

It's even more dangerous. Non-aggressive 50-60? There are 400 no-failure Euros at the moment, so many illans have clearly dropped and so has mine. And I fully support the candlestick analysis, but maybe it makes sense to take signals from the daily candlesticks, they are less frequent.

That's what I needed to prove.

On request I sold my Expert Advisor, which I myself trade on the real market. I am not sure what to do with it. I have warned him about risks.

I traded at a profit, how do I do that? - I am not sure what to do with it, but I am sure I have a good Expert Advisor.

joo:

That's what I needed to prove.

On request I sold my Expert Advisor, which I myself trade on the real market. I am not sure how much money I have on my forex broker. I have warned him about risks.

I traded at a profit, how come I do it? - I am not sure what to do with my trading robot, but I am sure I have a good Expert Advisor.

The Expert Advisor has to be set up for a DT - if you have the same DT with it, it means that your hands are not right ...

elmucon:

The Expert Advisor should be adjusted to the DT - if you have one DT with him, his hands are crooked...

Same dtz. And I don't think it's about hands. He just has that kind of karma - to lose.

This is what I got. The expert is resilient, if it weren't for the stops, it's tearing up.

Files:
impulse2.mq4  8 kb