[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 103

There's something to it, you have to try it!

TEXX:

I don't think you can reset the magik !...?
These are details, you can mark on the ticket)

Bicus:
If you know how to detect the end of a movement, why do you need all sorts of ilanes, avalanches and averaging, what the hell?
Einstein said: "Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the first one."

Bicus:
If you know how to identify the end of a move, why do you need all sorts of ilan, avalanches and averaging, what the hell?
The point is that we don't need to wait for that move. We just trade on and it's quite possible that we will work out the entire lock before it opens.)

You cannot reset the magik for open orders, but you can change it on the fly in Expert Advisor.

splxgf:
You cannot reset the magician for open orders, but you can change it on the fly in Expert Advisor.
Oh, right.

vladds:

i.e., you have to keep an eye on him because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps putting bids but does not put them in free flight. you have to help him close bids in profit at that moment!

As you see, the best time to trade is in the middle of a dynamic corridor!

-31 point= -1400!

-If you're ready to trade, don't be greedy with the initial deposit and the minimum lot!

-90 pips -?

trading this way you get......!

1 peace of mind because you know the bigger the minus, the bigger the profit.

2 a constant profit because you have to withdraw it regularly.

We are always waiting for a strong trand that will wipe out our deposit, so we always withdraw profit if such a day comes, it is very rare and you have to wait till night then release the EA!

A minimum of 10,000rub! at a cost of 0.01 = 3 rubles!

THANK YOU! - Roman (Roman) -------- for active participation in creating the Expert Advisor!

THANK YOU! - nikelodion (Mikhail) - for active participation in making expert

THANK YOU! - olyakish (Alexei) -------- for the first single advisor

THANK YOU! - TEXX (Sergey) --------- for the latest version of the single EA

The most interesting thing is that in the first stage, you can even do everything by hand without changing anything)

There are only two things you need to do.

1. open a sell of aggregate volume.

2. Change the magician in Ilan-baya.

That's all)

OnGoing:

An even more elegant version comes to mind)

1. When the "rescue mode" threshold is reached, we simply break the whole bundle of bays with a single sell of total volume.

It's better to break a chain of small volume, so it's easier to pull out later...

We simply break the lock and change the magician, i.e. it starts working with other orderers. And then when the lock is opening, just hang one more diagram of another Ilan that starts to follow opened bars from the lock. As an option