[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 108

TEXX:

That is what I would like to suggest :)))

No, this is what I propose.

Let's say we have gained 2 lots of bays. A lock is triggered and sells start to be placed,

We need to put out let's say 4 sells of 0.5 lots total of 2 lots. We expose the first sell,

the price passed, let's say 20 points, then set the second Sell position and bring the first one to Breakeven.

about 2 points and so on.

TEXX:

No, this is what I propose.

Let's say we have gained 2 lots of bays. A lock is triggered and sells start to be placed,

We need to put out let's say 4 sells of 0.5 lots total of 2 lots. We expose the first sell,

the price passed, let's say 20 points, then set the second Sell position and bring the first one to Breakeven.

about 2 points and so on.

And the elk of hovering bays for 2 lots is growing all the while)

Remember that once we have blocked a full 10% loss, we have a high probability of getting it back by opening the lock at the end of the day at the end of the rally.

I.e. it is not a trivial stop-loss, which we have rigidly fixed to the balance, but, so to speak, a dynamic one, which surely will have a chance to work out, because a figure, even if it is 300 points, then will surely trade in flat for some time, or even draw a rebound.

OnGoing:

Remember that once we have blocked a full 10% loss, we have a high probability of getting it back by opening the lock at the end of the day at the end of the rally.

I.e. it is not a trivial stop-loss, which we have rigidly fixed to the balance, but, so to speak, a dynamic one, which surely will have a chance to work out, because a figure, even if it is 300 points, then will surely trade in flat for some time, or even draw the rebound.

You need locking, even if it's manual or automatic, but you need it!

OnGoing:
And moose hanging bays for 2 lots all the while growing)

Elk will only grow up to village 4 and there will be a full loch for 2 lots.

vladds:

Locking is needed, whether it is manual or automatic, but it is needed!

Personally, I don't even want to change anything yet. I still have two separate owls, which is fine, even brings some flexibility to the trade).

I am thinking of doing this for the time being. As the total moose reaches 10%, I manually open a sell on the aggregate volume and change magic number in Ilana-bay settings. That's all. From here I trade as usual. At the end of the day if there is a pattern I open profit with complete conscience.)

I have now locked up and disabled all EAs. It is quite possible that risking the rest of the deposit I will be able to win back the formed lock, but only after a trend. I.e. we bide our time. Take a break...

Hello, men. I don't want to confuse your cards. But, in my opinion, this TS should achieve the minimization of drawdowns by automatically closing all positions at a certain point in time. But the condition must be such that the profit would prevail over the loss. Even by $1.

TEXX:

Elk will only grow up to village 4, and there will be a full lok for 2 lots.

also as an option!

TEXX:

The moose will only grow to village 4, and there will be a full loch for 2 lots.
During this time the moose will become 4 lots already)