[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 496

tara: Do you take drugs?

At the moment? Only light ones - beer.

Yeah, well, stupid questions, I agree. What do you think, namesake? We don't take shortcuts...

OnGoing:
Why, quite an adequate answer, in my opinion. Are you still playing dice?)

Igor, are you interested in what games I play, or the adequacy of my interlocutors?

Mathemat:

Now? Just a light one - beer.

Yeah, well, stupid questions, I agree. What do you think, namesake? We don't take shortcuts...

We'll talk about the hypothesis tomorrow?

tara:

Igor, are you interested in what games I play, or the adequacy of my interlocutors?
Well, at least expand your position a bit, because it's a bit unsubstantiated, there are no arguments)

OnGoing:
Well, at least expand your position a bit, because it's a bit barefaced, there are no arguments)

I stroke the wool...

tara: About the hypothesis - talk to you tomorrow?
Whatever you want, I can do it now. But if you can't do it now, do it tomorrow.

Mathemat:
Whatever you want, I can do it now. But if you can't, let's do it tomorrow.

Let's go to

It's all a matter of scales. At one end of the scale there is the predictive capability of the TS (machine, human, alien intelligence, whoever uses what), and at the other end there is uncertainty in the market + company framework (spread, commission, min/max lot size, lot step, stopout, max number of orders, etc.).

So, we have to see where we can add, and where we can subtract, what would shift the scales in the right direction.

By the way, if we insert the signal generator into that oscillator with Osma, it will slump more frequently. What does this mean - it means that there is already something in the right bowl - indicator+MM. What else? You can see that the pairs behave differently at different times of the day - you can use that! What else? The global trend, ugh, the indicator readings on a higher timeframe - why should we piss against the wind? - You have to piss upwind.

This is how, brick by brick, the profitable side of the scale outweighs the unprofitable one. And every couple of days, bricks have to be shifted back and forth (figuratively speaking). This is utopia: to create an Expert Advisor forever.

These bricks can be anything - NS, multicurrency analysis, and... in the end - a gut feeling.

A hypothesis is never wrong, imho ...

joo:

It's all a matter of scales. At one end of the scale lies the predictive ability of the TS (machine, human, alien intelligence, whatever it uses), and at the other end - uncertainty in the market + the limits of the office (spread, commission, min/max lot size, lot step, stopout, max number of orders, etc., etc.).

So, you need to see where you can add, and where you can subtract, which would shift the scales in the right direction.

By the way, if we put the signal generator into that owl with Osma, then it is slipping more often. What does it mean - it means that we already have something in a necessary bowl - indicator+MM. What else? You can see that the pairs behave differently at different times of the day - you can use that! What else? The global trend, ugh, the indicator readings on a higher timeframe - why should we piss against the wind? - You have to piss upwind.

This is how, brick by brick, the profitable side of the scale outweighs the unprofitable one. And every couple of days, bricks have to be shifted back and forth (figuratively speaking). This is utopia: to create an Expert Advisor forever.

The bricks can be anything - NS, multi-currency analysis, and... ultimately, a gut feeling.

Or just an algorithm that loses its efficiency when something needs to be changed :)