[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 96

Roman.:

It (this cumulative pose) has yet to be found... including its direction and everything else... :-)

Well, it's a matter of technique) Stradivarius' secrets, so to speak, how much varnish to drop and where).

OnGoing:
Well, it's a matter of technique) Stradivarius' secrets, so to speak, how much varnish and where to drop it).

I see... :-) Oh, those (and those) Stradivarians... :-)

OnGoing:
Far from it, the Market is not an inanimate abstract substance, but real people (or automatons, following the human algorithm), who are puzzled with one goal - how not to lose and at the same time to earn).
So, deal with "real people" (individual cases), not with "the masses". Their ("95%") money has already been divided among themselves by other "real people" - commissioners.

Roman.:

I see... :-) Oh, those (and those) Stradivarius... :-)

"Get to the root!" /Kozma Prutkov/

"I almost forgot, you'll also need money from you, 'batinny', but it's just pennies...")

ratnasambhava:
So deal with the "real people" (individual cases) and not with the "masses". Their ("the common mass") money has already been divided amongst themselves by the commissioners.
Exactly! )

Oil for villagers)))))

OnGoing:

"Get to the root!" /Kozma Prutkov/

"I almost forgot, you'll also need money from you, 'batinny', but it's just pennies...")

:-) "The office writes and pays"... the beginning... :-)

TEXX:

OK, as they say, say A, say B.

Here's the source code.

I'll give you my respect and respect.

Don't scold me, I wrote it as best I could.

This one's better than the expert in this thread.

This one makes 12% a year. With quite a tolerable drawdown.

And silence...

Everyone is chopping dough :)))

TEXX:

And silence...

Everyone is chopping dough :)))

In the tester at Alpari the micro account on the minutes with the given settings of input parameters is somehow too low, and the drawdown is a bit high... Watching... haven't got into the code yet... might need to increase Exp=1.1...