[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 105

I think so when a deposit reaches -40 decimal points and goes down, it opens a joint lot for all bourses, if the lot is closed, it opens another lot, but if it is not confirmed and the market goes up, it sets a default scaling of 0.01+ about 0.32 and goes up!

nikelodeon:

It's nice to be celebrated. Vladislav and you +100

Thank you!

By the way, I also recommend this one to anyone who uses ilan.https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8454

There you can set alerts and so on.

The only thing missing is a script that would be able to quickly calculate the total volume of, say, bays.....

vladds:
I think when the -40-depth procycles pass but the lot is closed, the same lot is opened, if it is not confirmed and the market goes up, it sets a default scaling down as 0.01+0.32 and goes up!

Here too, there is a danger of multiple false switchovers of the lock position, and given its size, you can lose a lot of money on the spread alone during those switchovers.

I suggest it is better not to touch a locked stack until one of two conditions is met:

1. A strong movement has occurred and the price has entered flat.

2. the total cumulative elk of the hovered pack has worked out.

After one of these events we can easily find ways to break the pack.

Another suggestion has been made. It is possible to make a multi-currency variant.

We can reduce the initial lot size to 0.01 (say we trade the initial 0.05) due to the number of currency pairs, because the spread of movement in several currencies is larger than in one, and the risks of drawdown are reduced.

OnGoing:
It's not so simple here. There are conditional moments in determining the trend, the beginning and the end of the movement, etc. Again, the human factor is not known to be the most reliable thing.)
The moment of the rescue mode arrival should be determined in all variants suggested by the villagers and my variant is no different from others in this respect. I propose to determine it by percentage of deposit drawdown, for example 10%.

khorosh:
The moment of bailout must be determined with any of the options proposed by the villagers and my option is no different from others. I propose to determine it by the deposit drawdown percentage, for example 10%.
Then yes, I think it is the best and most objective variant of determination and it is better to exclude any thechanalysis.

OnGoing:
Then yes, I think this is the best and most objective method of determination, and it is better to exclude any thechanalysis.
You can even modify the EA to stop opening new positions at a certain level of loss. And the EA that makes profit can also automatically switch to the increased lot mode, when the total amount of unfixed loss reaches a certain value.

khorosh:
We can even improve our program by stopping the EA from opening new positions at a certain amount of losses. The EA that trades in profit can also automatically switch to the increased lot mode when the total amount of the non-fixed loss reaches a certain value.

Again, how do you identify these moments? That is, how do you know whether the pair will go further, stagnate or return? Therefore, as I have already said, there will be repeated false back and forth shifts and, as a consequence, additional losses.

It is better to lock once and forget about them for a while, just continue trading from the initial lot. It is highly probable that we will work off this elbow very soon.

OnGoing:

Again, how do you identify these moments? That is, how do you know whether the pair will go further, stagnate or return? Therefore, as I have already said, there will be repeated false back and forth shifts and, as a consequence, additional losses.

It is better to lock once and forget about them for a while, just continue trading from the initial lot. In all likelihood, we will work off that los very soon.

Quite acceptable....