[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 731

OnGoing:

Here, you could say a serious result, and only on one indicator. MT5 allowed me to make such a thing on two pairs at once (entry and exit by hedge).

If we set up five similar toys on different pairs in one portfolio, the PV, respectively, should be even more beautiful and the image should be smoother.

With such a beast you can already try it on decent money. And mind you, no illan-like monkeys. There are only two positions in the market. I believe this is the direction to dig.

Results from the 8th year with 0.1 lot.

_

The profitability is too low. On the real, it's quite realistic that it will equal 1. It's really a toy, nothing more. If there is no profitability, you can bet five or ten, it will be of no use.

baykanur:

Here is the real dumbest system just stop loss 25 stop loss 500 euro bx from 2008 dc alpar no strategy and tricky

plus there is an anti-martin if you get lucky n times multiply the lot by k ( it's optional)

this is a test with a fix lot i know there are more pictures like this .... there's more but maybe someone would be interested

I don't know what's going on but my owls are showing

and on the 15 minutes it's like this

And all that would be fine, but the lot multiplication doesn't fucking work!

It's just not there! Too bad!

OnGoing:

Here, you could say a serious result, and only on one indicator. MT5 allowed to make such a thing on two pairs at once (entry and exit by hedge).

If we set up five similar toys on different pairs in one portfolio, the PV, respectively, should be even more beautiful and the image should be smoother.

With such a beast you can already try it on decent money. And mind you, no illan-like monkeys. There are only two positions in the market. I believe this is the direction to dig.

Result from the 8th year with 0.1 lot

Not bad as a basis for further refinement.

baykanur:

Here is the real dumbest system just stop loss 25 stop loss 500 euro bx from 2008 dc alpar no strategy and tricky

plus there is an anti-martin if you get lucky n times multiply the lot by k ( it's optional)

this is a test with a fix lot i know there are more pictures like this .... and more but maybe someone will be interested

owl attached

There's something wrong with your story. These are the kind of grails you get if the story isn't pumped up.

vladds:

And all that would be fine, but the lot multiplication doesn't fucking work!

It's just not there! Too bad!

I suggest you read this, since you're going the way of the MA's.

new-rena:
And you should read this, since you're going the way of the MA girls

Thank you!

khorosh:
Too low profitability. It is quite realistic on the real account to be equal to 1. It is really a toy, not more. If there is no profitability, set five or ten of them, it will be of no use.

I think this figure is due to the nature of hedge trading. Often one trade closes with a loss and the other with a profit. Due to this, the tester shows such an "average" value.

However, this does not prevent the tester from closing the profit 10 times larger than one spread.

OnGoing:

I think this is due to the nature of the hedge operation. Often one trade closes at minus and the other at plus. Therefore, the tester shows such an "average" value.

Nevertheless, this does not prevent the tester from closing the profit 10 times larger than one spread.

Have you tested it on demo?

khorosh:
You haven't tested it on a demo?
Not yet. I want to bring out the whole portfolio first, same for the 7 most liquid crosses.