[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 722

vladds:

This is what the tester says in the micro real! (cent account)

The price is not normalised to the 4 digits.

OnGoing:
The price is not normalized to the 4 digits.

Oh my God! What do we do now?!

how to normalise it?

Does anyone have a normalised Constantiminus?

vladds:

oh my god! what do i do now!?

how to normalise it?

does anyone have a normalised Constantiminus?

It's elementary. You have to look at the code and make adjustments to automatically detect bidding on the 4 or 5 digits.

Post a screenshot of the sov input parameters here. I'll tell you which ones need to be reduced by a factor of 10 for a 4 digit broker.

For example, here are the settings for Alpari - 5-digit - reduce these parameters in your SOV 10-fold - red underlined - see the analogy in yours.

Roman.:

It's elementary there. You need to look at the code and make adjustments to automatically detect trades on 4 or 5 digits.

Post a screenshot of the sov input parameters here. I'll tell you which ones you need to reduce by a factor of 10 for a 4-digit broker.

For example, here are the settings for Alpari - 5-digit - reduce these parameters in your sOve by a factor of 10 - red underlined - see the analogy in yours.

vladds:

Seems OK - I'll run it myself on 4 digits - check, check your trading account type - can you trade micro lots...

Try TR - reduce by another factor of 10... like this

Run it in my place - on demo trades went - reduce OpenLot 10 times more... TakeProfit - you can leave 30 as you did.

Roman.:

Seems OK - I'll run it myself on 4 digits - check, check your trading account type - can you trade micro lots...

Try TR - reduce by another factor of 10... like this

i can't get it to work! please check it on the 4 digits! if you get it to work send me the configured owls here! thank you!

The bidding is on!

vladds:

I can't get it to work! Please check with the 4 digits! If you get it, send me the configured owls! Thank you!

Here's the trailer. TP can also be 3 or 30 - all trades. I did 5 pips.

Files:
1_1.zip  143 kb

Roman.:

The trades are on!

You have a 4! And what is your account?

I have a 4 and the account is cents! And these glitches

(on the ruble account all is normal!) but everything is OK!