[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 560

Roman.:
You'd better offer something relevant to the subject - a TS for your own use, the one you trade on the fund - maybe we could put it into code on mql together - purely for the villagers, than to give out advice like that.
Options are not convertible to mql. And the villagers may study the topic of multi-currency volatility breakdown. If there is a synchronous breakdown of a group of, say, USD pairs, then this breakdown will probably (this is a hypothesis) last for some time. But it should be done using mql5 to be able to test it. I think it's better to spend time on this research than on some useless martingale jerking.

new-rena:

Gone ))))

Nah... If all is well and all is accounted for, here's REAL, in the top 30 in 24 hours. I want to go further, but it's the weekend so far:

Unfortunately, everything can never be accounted for and it is better not to hope that "everything is accounted for", the market is unpredictable and will always be so and throw up new surprises.

new-rena:

Gone ))))

Nah... If all is well and all is accounted for, here's REAL, in the top 30 in 24 hours. I want to go further, but it's the weekend so far:

in the top 30 in 24 hours. - where exactly?, can you provide a link(s) to the competition(s) please.

serferrer:

in the top 30 in 24 hours - where exactly?, can you provide a link(s) to the competition(s) please.
Almost everyone has competitions. I was talking about the account rating, not the contest.

new-rena:
Almost everyone has competitions. I was talking about the account rating, not the competition

OK, link to the account rating please.

4x-online: we could study the topic of multi-currency volatility breakdown. Like if there is a simultaneous breakdown in a group of, say, USD pairs, then it is likely (this is a hypothesis) that this breakdown will last for some time.

+100500, but there are a lot of technical problems. I.e. everything is ideologically clear, approximately as Semenych has prescribed, but it is difficult to realize it correctly...

4x-online:
Like if there is a synchronous breakdown on a group of, say, USD pairs, it is likely (this is a hypothesis) that this breakdown will last for a while longer...

You will often run into this kind of trouble:

I wanted to make some money on free EAs, but I've been messing around with your codes - I need them to cut against the trend.

zaxod1:
I wanted to make some money on free EAs, but I've been messing around with your codes - I need them to cut against the trend.
Hands, pens and a carload of cigarettes to spare, that's all the trading will be )))))

911:

You'll run into a lot of trouble like this:

It's everywhere.... Whatever the strategy - there will always be something, to put it mildly, out of place.

What do you propose to do in this case - bail out the negative profits that is???