[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 390

7Konstantin7:
Exactly) women are just as dirty... so is money.
I don't mean dirty, but self-serving. I've never met a selfless one in my long life.

7Konstantin7:
Exactly) women are just as dirty... just like money.

Oh, come on.

Women are what we want them to be. It's nature, there's no getting around it. There are more women and they are forced, unknowingly, following their natural instincts, to be what men want them to be.

khorosh:
Not dirty to be precise, but self-serving. I have never met a self-serving one in my long life.

I've met one. That's my wife. She doesn't regret marrying me now. :)

joo:

Give it up.

Women are what we want them to be. It's nature, there's no getting around it. There are more women and they are forced, unknowingly, following their natural instincts, to be what men want them to be.

Also true)

khorosh:
I don't mean dirty, but self-serving. I have never met a self-serving one in my long life.
They are almost always a pain in the ass).

There are some good ones, but it's like forex: only a few win out of millions, so the chances of finding a good one are negligible.

7Konstantin7:
They're almost always a pain in the ass)
Some people have pain, and some have sex. As with trading EAs on the real market, the main thing is to have the courage to enter...

TEXX:

I have coloured the indicator for convenience.

I am also attaching the owl that I have running. The tester is drained, you don't have to race it.

Is it semi-automatic? The trend direction is set manually.

7Konstantin7:
Exactly) women are just as dirty... So is money.

Don't hurt them, you can't do without them. No matter how much we may praise them. Women are beautiful.

joo:
Some people get into trouble and some get into sex. As is the case with trading EAs on the real - the main thing is to have the courage to enter...
I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about fidelity... women don't have it.

7Konstantin7:
but it's like with forex, only a few win out of millions and the chances of finding a good one are negligible.
The good ones are only good in the beginning, and then they get on your neck and drive you around...