[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 397

joo:

Well, brother Rustamko! It's disgusting, just like Pork-saurus! - I've got a lot of profitable Expert Advisors here (and I put some of my gray matter into it), so you take them and put them on the real, starting on Tuesday. And follow the owl in the hand (excuse the pun).

AND THAT'S IT. The future is up to YOU, not the advisor. It's such magic, believe me. it's all up to YOU.

No? - like the psychology factor is excluded when trading with an Expert Advisor? You will lose even more money!

Reading the latest articles, your approach to trading became interesting. I take it you base your decisions on strictly psychological factors?
Your approach to life is correct, imho. But don't take everything with your horns. It would never hurt to check all the ways and options and go "RRRRRRRR!!!" with the best one. :)

143alex:
I'd rather NOT do it with an advisor than not do it with my hands! )) There's emotion in the hands. It's not as frustrating with an advisor. And you can stop. (There is another idea - like always in the market, ie, profits are taken continuously, but even under the beer algorithm is not finished yet(((( )
The Expert Advisor thinks, the hands do. Don't rely too much on your brain - 99% of people do not use it...

MeTrade:
And you have the right approach to life, imho. But don't take everything with your horns, it never hurts to look at all the ways and options and go "RRRRRRRR!!!" on the best one. :)

The truth of evolution is that you don't know in advance which particular individual will survive. It's brutal, but it's fair.

In the marketplace, this manifests itself in a more hypertrophied form.

In any case, the one who is more active survives. This is nature. Although, the theory of probability (the man derived this theory) says otherwise.

In any case, masturbating to the state will not affect the history of human development - I think this is obvious.

joo:

The truth of evolution is that it is not known in advance which particular individual will survive. It's brutal, but it's fair.

In the market, this manifests itself in a more hypertrophied form.

In any case, the one who is more active survives. This is nature. Although, the theory of probability (man has derived this theory) says otherwise.

In any case, masturbating to the state will not affect the history of human development - I think this is obvious.

And what is the best thing to masturbate to for those wishing to influence the history of human development?

joo:

The truth of evolution is that it is not known in advance which particular individual will survive. It's brutal, but it's fair.

In the market, this manifests itself in a more hypertrophic way.

In any case, he who is more active survives. This is nature. Although, the theory of probability (man has derived this theory) says the opposite. In any case, masturbating to the state will not affect the history of human development - I think this is obvious.

The masturbation period plays an important role, so as not to get stuck at this stage... :)
But jumping with the unsure assumption that there is still a parachute in the backpack has little effect.
Reason makes a man a dominant creature, and it should not be neglected. But in the same mind there are also those boundaries that just psychologically prevent a man from acting, from progressing when it is necessary.

tara:

And what is the best thing to masturbate to for those wishing to influence human history?
It's better not to masturbate, but to put energy into your body. Literally and figuratively. And better to the body of the opposite sex. :)

joo:

Hilarious. How to evolve further is beyond me... // I'm not violent by nature

In the market, this manifests itself in a more hypertrophied form.

Yeah. Have you seen three rubles? - No three rubles - What, three hundred? - ! - Four hundred! I'm hypertrophied!

In any case, the one who is more active survives. This is nature. Although, the theory of probability (man has derived this theory) says otherwise.

))) I can't. It's in the annals. // Here, here... There. He's out. He's running from his brood. He can't get enough of it. What's there to be happy about? Demiurge, man. The whole world's in your pocket.

What's your mission? To screw it up. Just finished...

MeTrade:
The mind makes man a dominant being and should not be neglected. But in the same mind there are also those boundaries that simply psychologically prevent a man from acting, from progressing when necessary.

Bold is what a bespectacled man thinks. Humanity will never be like a bespectacled man. Because:

-there will always be a jigit who will be the first (every jigit thinks he is the first, in fact jigits have been before him d*u*)

-because there are dzhigits, there are always fewer men than women. But that's why mankind evolves.

-because of competition men kill men, in one way or another. all for sex.

Everything. As you can see, these three points are enough for mankind to evolve. There's no mention of intelligence or intelligence, not even in the Bible.

Did you marry the cat?

joo:

Bold is what a bespectacled man thinks. Humanity will never be like a bespectacled man. Because:

-there will always be a jigit who will be the first (every jigit thinks he is the first, in fact there have been do*u*s before him)

-because there are dzhigits, there are always fewer men than women. But that's why mankind evolves.

-because of competition men kill men, in one way or another. and it's all about sex.

Everything. As you can see, these three points are sufficient for mankind to evolve. About mind and it is not present anywhere, even in the Bible.

It's not about goggles or jikits, they're extremes. It's about winners. In the marketplace, in the ring, in the warrior... Without a plan, without preparation and without acting at the right time. Without thinking over their actions one step ahead and without taking into account their mistakes, or the actions of their opponents. And that's all reason, and you have to use it to win (I can't believe it, are we arguing about it?). And you may drive at 120m/h at red, you may not be lucky, it is not the peak of evolutions.

(Sorry for the grammatical errors, not my native language, I use software).