[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 640

khorosh:
In my opinion, it is even more difficult to ensure stable operation of a two-way illan than a one-way one. When one direction is in drawdown, the other will never compensate its drawdown and requires additional margin to open its orders.

That depends on your (and our) skills.

In addition, lock often only unloads margin (if you choose the right brokers).

OnGoing:
Give it a rest, MT5 doesn't give a shit whether you have separate strategies or one. It simply will not allow you to open two oppositely directed positions on one symbol, and that's it. And the question asked was about the possibility of working on 5.

So young and already so nervous) . What's next? Here's my answer to RekkeR's

edit | delete

RekkeR:

So in mt5, the developers, have deprived traders of the opportunity, to work simultaneously on two identical strategies, one of which works to buy, the other to sell, motivated by loks?

If I'm wrong, let more knowledgeable people correct me.

In terms of being able to have multiple positions simultaneously, yes. But in principle any strategy with lots or averaging will also work in the netting variant and this has been proven more than once.

khorosh:

...In terms of being able to have multiple positions simultaneously, yes. But in principle any strategy with lots or averaging will work in the netting variant as well and this has been proven more than once.

No one argues with that.

I think you take things too personally, maybe that is why you start to argue about seemingly obvious things.

Man, it turns out in MT4 it all comes down to the loco anyway.

It's not worth a chair on two legs.

This is me within the scope of this topic.

Not touching the venerable thoroughbred methods.

An update on the maximum is just around the corner...

OnGoing:

No one is arguing with that.

And let's not talk about nerves) I think you take many things too personally, maybe that's why you get into arguments about seemingly obvious things.

I was reasoning on topic and didn't jump into discussing your personality until you were the first to do so. I don't take things personally, I'm just stating my point of view on this or that issue of the participants of the thread. By the way, the question of whether there are loki in bilateral ilan is not at all obvious or unambiguous, as it seems to you.

It's great here in general - there's another one connected to the owl - it's the first option.

DEMO-MICRO ALPARI account is a ruble account.

Dersu:

Man, it turns out in MT4 it all comes down to loco anyway.

It's not worth a chair on two legs.

This is me within the scope of this topic.

Without touching the venerable thoroughbred methods.

The lock is probably the only way out for Ilan. That's how to implement it (apart from the very presence of a lock in fact) - this is the idea.

To implement, unfortunately, no one wanted to. Therefore already started myself.

Roman.:

An update on the maximum is just around the corner...

Roman, how do you have your EAs working in pairs for each direction?

Roman.:

It's great here in general - there's another one connected to the owl - it's the first option.

DEMO-MICRO ALPARI account is a ruble account.

Vo, with equity already looks) Transparency in the way the "war" is waged breeds trust)