[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 396

rustein:
I don't play on demo.) Only real. The mood is great )

Great mood? - "Lost another depo last week (not by EA), I'm sure this one will do the same, we'll see when."

Our thoughts are the building material for reality.

sergeev:

blowing a horn and sitting on the tail of an antelope?

I don't know of such a tale.

joo:

Our thoughts are the building material for reality.

I don't have such magical powers, I've lost, I'm losing and will continue to lose, but with an attitude )

Making money in forex is not a reality.

rustein:

...I'm sure the same thing awaits this one, we'll see when.

I don't doubt it either. I'm sure mine would have failed too, although it hasn't failed in the tester for 2 years. This is the logical end of any EA that has no brakes and no serious justification when forming an input signal.

rustein:

I don't have such magical powers, I've lost, I'm losing and will continue to lose, but with an attitude )

Earnings from forex are not a reality.

Guys! Come on, I'm telling you - thoughts are our reality. It's true. As soon as we think that today there will be an accident on the road, an accident happens and then with a fringe of our brain we think, 'Damn, I told you there would be an accident (for fuck's sake, we are programming ourselves, don't you get it?). Read your posts, about securities, about reals, about wives. You are doomed to sink deposits, wear horns, feed your wife's children who are not from you, apologize to your neighbour for listening to music loudly, stare at the pretty neighbour at the entrance hall... Guys, it's all about you.

Or is it? - Then prove it! Say, "Rrrrrrrrrrrrr! Fuck!" and be the masters of your future, after all. Shit.

Guys, you have to rely on reality. I believe in two strategies - arbitrage and Leonid's (spread trading).

I believe in two strategies - arbitrage and leonidas (spread trading)

I BELIEVE IN TWO STRATEGIES - ARBITRAGE AND LEONIDAS (SPREAD-TRADING).

Have a beer? ))

143alex:

Guys, you have to rely on reality. I believe in two strategies - arbitrage and Leonid's (spread trading).

I believe in two strategies - arbitrage and leonidas (spread trading)

I BELIEVE IN TWO STRATEGIES - ARBITRAGE AND LEONIDAS (SPREAD-TRADING).

Have a beer? ))

No. As my brother-in-law used to say when we were at uni together - do the deed, go for a walk, go to the bars or the baths.

joo:

Guys! Come on, I'm telling you, thoughts are our reality. It's true. As soon as we think - there will be an accident on the road today - the accident happens and then with a fracture of our brain we think - damn, I told you there would be an accident (for fuck's sake, we are programming ourselves, don't you get it?). Read your posts, about securities, about reals, about wives. You are doomed to sink deposits, wear horns, feed your wife's children who are not from you, apologize to your neighbour for listening to music loudly, stare at the pretty neighbour at the entrance hall... Guys, it's all about you.

Or is it? - Then prove it! Say, "Rrrrrrrrrrrrr! Fuck!" and be the masters of your future, after all. Fuck.

)))

I'm not going to spoil the positivity for the villagers, maaaaaayyyyyyyyyy )

reality is not for you

when you post real pics of yourselves, your girlfriends, your cars, etc. then we'll see you and talk about reality ... )

rustein:
)))

I'm not going to spoil the positivity for the villagers, maaaaaayyyyyyyyyy )

reality is not for you

when you post real pics of yourselves, your girlfriends, your cars, etc. then we'll see each other and talk about reality ... )

Oh my God, Brother Rustamko! It's disgusting, just like Porksaurus! - There's a lot of profitable Expert Advisors here (and I put some of my gray matter into it), so you take them and put them on the real, starting on Tuesday. And follow the owl in the hand (excuse the pun).

AND THAT'S IT. The future is up to YOU, not the advisor. It's such magic, believe me. it all depends on YOU.

No? - Like the psychology factor is excluded when trading with an Expert Advisor? You will lose even more money!

joo:

Well, brother Rustamko! It's disgusting, just like Porksaurus! - I've got a lot of profitable Expert Advisors here (and I put some of my gray matter into it), so you take them and put them on the real, starting on Tuesday. And follow the owl in the hand (excuse the pun).

AND THAT'S IT. The future is up to YOU, not the advisor. It's such magic, believe me. it all depends on YOU.

No? - Like the psychology factor is excluded when trading with an Expert Advisor? You will lose even more money!

I'd rather not do it with an EA than not do it with my hands! )) There's emotion in the hands. It's not as frustrating with an advisor. And you can stop. (There is also an idea - like always in the market, ie profit is taken continuously, but so far even under the beer algorithm is not finished(((( )