[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 394

rustein:

Are you a child? ) Stole your sweets? )))

You did the right thing, the right thing in general was that you bought her the tastiest... )

I gave her all the money, she didn't trust me with it and wouldn't let me buy anything. I believe that if you live together, you should share the joys and hardships together. It was the difficult 90s. Even during the war, good people shared their bread.

khorosh:
I gave her all the money, she didn't trust me with it and wouldn't let me buy anything. I believe that if you live together, you should share both joys and hardships. It was the difficult 90s. Even during the war, good people shared their bread.
WHY?

Cmu4:
WHY?
Because I'm generally quite indifferent to money, and I thought she would do better with it. After all, when you love someone, you usually trust them.

khorosh:

Here's the thing - your woman is not a man, and she doesn't think the way a man thinks. You know what I mean? - It's simple.

You have to accept that you are the man and everyone else around you is either a woman or your competition. There are no other men, only rivals - in everything, in money, in sex, in friendship, in business... A man is a leader. When a woman sees it, smells a man, then she becomes a woman, not a woman with stashes and snacks in the fridge...

khorosh:
Because I'm generally quite indifferent to money, I thought she would do better with it. When you love someone, you usually trust them.
That explains it.

Cmu4:
This is just an isolated example. There are good women too, you shouldn't say that. There is no smoke without fire, understand that. I believe there should always beplanning, organisation, motivation and control. And relationships are no exception. How hard can it be?!
I disagree. A good one is 10% at the most. I wonder how old you are?

khorosh:
I gave her all the money, she did not trust me with it and would not let me buy anything. I believe that if you live together, you should share joys and hardships together. It was the difficult 90s. Even during the war, good people shared their bread.
I understand you, those were the times, but most of the time
women should be given gifts, not money.
Money can kill not only a relationship with a woman, but also friendship, family, brotherhood, etc.
Money is not always good, but it is also evil, and not everybody knows how to manage evil.
Sometimes money can make a man out of a man, not a man.

joo:

Here's the thing - your woman is not a man, and she doesn't think the way a man thinks. You know what I mean? - It's simple.

You have to accept that you are the man and everyone else around you is either a woman or your competition. There are no other men, only rivals - in everything, in money, in sex, in friendship, in business... A man is a leader. When a woman sees it, smells a man, then she becomes a woman, not a woman with stashes and snacks in the fridge...

I understand that a woman is not a man and that she thinks differently. But there are 10 Commandments which must be obeyed regardless of sex. There are moral values that are binding on both sexes.

Woman ...... need to start a new thread))))

143alex:
Woman ...... need to start a new thread))))
+100 )