[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 395

khorosh:
I disagree. The good ones are at most 10%. I wonder how old you are?
Hmmm... I think we have different definitions of the word 'good'. And about age too... it's not a yardstick, not so much an absolute one, not even a tentative one. So I'm not interested in how old I am. You may ask, how many situations, people and examples have I seen? I'll answer: I've seen enough.

khorosh:
I understand that a woman is not a man and that she thinks differently. But there are 10 commandments that must be obeyed regardless of sex. There are some moral values that are binding on both sexes.

What if the person is agnostic or worse, an atheist? Because he doesn't have that... ...but he does have the other. Everyone has a different map of the world. And the truth is better not to look beyond one's own skull - that's a fact.

p.s. I'll take my leave now. Good night. :)

khorosh:
...I wonder how old you are?
I wonder how old you would give me?

khorosh:
I understand that a woman is not a man and that she thinks differently. But there are 10 commandments that must be obeyed regardless of gender. There are moral values that are mandatory for both sexes.

I understand it all perfectly, too.

But you also have to realise that in the end, this planet will be inhabited by those who want to reproduce, those who gobble up everything in a row...

What do you think the man of the future will look like? - Will he look like a Chinese man? - Or like you?

That's the question. Who will live on this planet in 1000 years? - That's the ultimate question. It's the innermost question of every living thing on the planet.

Heh heh, what did you think? - Buy a carpet, buy a TV there... it's all a bullshit question. The central issue of all time is highlighted in bold red.

joo:
Of course you can. She took care of her offspring - she is a female. The opposite of that is women killing their offspring for the sake of an idyllic cohabitation with their current man. (In your case the priority for the woman was her offspring, which is biologically correct, as indeed from any point of view). It would be different if she felt you were supporting several women at the same time... Then she would try to get rid of the competition....
A reasonable person should not stoop to the level of animal instincts, other laws should rule among humans. And if certain individuals do so, they belong in the wilderness, not in human society. So you can justify a man killing his stepchildren, as a lion kills his rival's offspring.

rustein:
On the subject, my own version, the launch was on the 20th dec. Drained another depo last week, I'm sure this one will have the same thing waiting for it, we'll see when.

What kind of bullshit is this? - You'll never make it to the real.

Growl, roar, RRRRRRRRRR!, Fuck! And forward to the real thing. If you masturbate quietly on the stats like that, there will be no profit.

It's like that joke: "You should at least buy a lottery ticket..."

joo:
I wonder how many years you will give me?
From your reasoning, I wouldn't say you are too young. As for the future of mankind, Mayakovsky wrote about it: there will be neither whites nor blacks, everyone will be pleasantly swarthy. And I would add with a yellow tinge.)

joo:

What kind of bullshit is this? - You'll never make it to the real.

Growl, growl, RRRRRRRR!, Fuck! And forward to the real thing. If you masturbate to the stats like that, there'll be no profit.

It's like that joke: "You should at least buy a lottery ticket..."

I don't play on the demo.) Only real. I'm in a great mood)

khorosh:

1) From your reasoning, I wouldn't say you're too young.

2) As for the future of humanity, Mayakovsky wrote about it: there will be neither white nor black, everyone will be pleasantly swarthy. And I would add with a yellow tinge:)

1) Yes, I'm not five years old anymore.

2) No. Future humanity will be like me.

joo:

2) No. Future humanity will be like me.

blowing a pipe and sitting on the tail of an antelope?