[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 111

Dezil:
They should start a skype group and soon the whole forum server will be loaded)
I basically don't need any more, I found a solution for myself)

The villagers have learned how to make money))

OnGoing:
Thus (increasing the knee), the loss of hovering positions will grow longer. And then there is no sense to increase the knee to infinity either - the figure has a finite value). And therefore this additional Sell may play both profit and loss with equal probability. So why do we need unnecessary uncontrolled risks? Better to do nothing, the margin will be saved).

Igor, you and I have, to put it mildly, misunderstood each other. Perhaps I'm explaining something wrong, let me show you later

What I wanted to do on the Expert Advisor.

I understand that all the villagers are in a slump right now. Let's all try to solve this situation on their own and then post the result.

This means closing all positions with a profit greater than the initial deposit...... At least...

I have the lock now at the level of the initial deposit. You could say that everything from the beginning.....

vladds:

i cut down a long time ago and i'm waiting for another moment!

Yes?

Why did you stop posting pictures then?

:)))

Well... I'll be the judge of fortune.

TEXX:

Igor, you and I have, to put it mildly, misunderstood each other. Perhaps I am explaining something wrong, let me show you later

on the work advisor that I wanted to do.

OK, of course, we'll keep an eye on the show)

nikelodeon:

I understand that all the villagers are in a slump right now. Let's all try to solve this situation on their own and then post the result.

This means closing all positions with a profit greater than the initial deposit...... At least...

I have the lock now at the level of the initial deposit. You could say everything from the beginning.....

Aaaaah!!!

Cheating! This miracle advisor does not provide for locks!

Bicus:

Aaaaah!!!

Cheat! Loki is not provided for by this miracle adviser!

Semi-automatic, is this statement telling you something. Grail does not exist, everyone understands that. hopefully

Bicus:

Aaaaah!!!

Cheat! Loki is not provided for by this miracle adviser!

The lock was not there in the first place. This is what we are discussing now as an option to protect against drawdown.

I looked through all the correspondence and realised that it is possible to take into account all the wishes for this EA. But at the same time, it will work with small but stable profits. And you can even leave it without supervision and without worrying about it. And payment for my worries is that very small but stable profit...